What has America become?

See link below.
http://247wallst.com/2012/10/15/164232/

Educated states almost exclusively...'BLUE'
UNEDUCATED STATES almost exclusively..."RED"

Not all that surprising, as those with college educations have long gravitated toward the coasts. Nothing new there.

Notice that the article had nothing to do with the massive failures of public education (K-12) in some Blue states, like the Los Angeles Unified School District, where half the students drop out before completing the 12th grade. Nor did they mention the monumental failure that is the Chicago public schools. And so on.

Yes, those Blue states tend to attract those with college degrees. Me included - I have several degrees, and I live in CA. But those Blue states tend to have plenty of big cities where those in charge (who tend to be Democrats, but not exclusively) have failed in their mission to educate those aged 6-18. Like LA, CHI, NYC, Oakland, etc. Might have something to do with the elite Left in those Blue States not sending their kids to those failing public schools. Without any skin in the game, it's easy to not care how lousy those schools are.

This coming from a person who uses a derogatory term related to a mental illness to describe people of opposing views.
I'm not the politically correct type, that's the Libtards mantra and I also don't believe everyone deserves a trophy, just for participating either ! Just more wussification of America !

What has America become? A horribly divided nation where people are called "Libtards" because they disagree with a right winger. I'm thinking of leaving. A nation divided cannot stand. Thank you neocons for the demise of this once great nation.

Reactions: 2 people