What has America become?

And don't let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out !

I won't. It's kind of sad to see this country fail. Thank thank you conservatives. One day you'll wake up an realize that you were fighting against your own best interests. Hint...if you are posting on a message board fighting the conservative fight, you'll wake up one day and say "####...they were right".

I won't. It's kind of sad to see this country fail. Thank thank you conservatives. One day you'll wake up an realize that you were fighting against your own best interests. Hint...if you are posting on a message board fighting the conservative fight, you'll wake up one day and say "####...they were right".

How can you support that position without realizing your party is spending the country into oblivion and nobody really cares.
Obama wants to raise taxes....ok.....pay down the debt?....good one pal..... best thing that can happen to this country's psyche is to have you guys control both houses with Obama again and just WTF do think the monetary outcome will be for the US then?
Luckily cons stepped up and stopped the foolishness.
How can you believe your party won't spend us into oblivion?
Track record is a biitch my friend.

How can you support that position without realizing your party is spending the country into oblivion and nobody really cares.
Obama wants to raise taxes....ok.....pay down the debt?....good one pal..... best thing that can happen to this country's psyche is to have you guys control both houses with Obama again and just WTF do think the monetary outcome will be for the US then?
Luckily cons stepped up and stopped the foolishness.
How can you believe your party won't spend us into oblivion?
Track record is a biitch my friend.

How come deficits grew under republians? REagan - rasied taxes to attack the deficit, although Cheney felt that it only proved that deficits don't matter. With that line of thinking in republican ranks, I'm wondering why there is such an outcry now. Bush 41 - read his lips....ooops, there goes that damn deficit again. Then there is wonderboy....W - let's fight two wars AND cut taxes AND push the financial sector to the brink of failure....then leave the economy in the shitter and give his successor 3 months to clean up the mess before you start hounding him for spending. DAmn, if we would have followed the die hard conservatives advice, America would be a third world country today.

Reactions: 2 people
The election is over. You lost.

You can quit whining about whiners now.

Keep licking...

dog_licking_self.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
How come deficits grew under republians? REagan - rasied taxes to attack the deficit, although Cheney felt that it only proved that deficits don't matter. With that line of thinking in republican ranks, I'm wondering why there is such an outcry now. Bush 41 - read his lips....ooops, there goes that damn deficit again. Then there is wonderboy....W - let's fight two wars AND cut taxes AND push the financial sector to the brink of failure....then leave the economy in the shitter and give his successor 3 months to clean up the mess before you start hounding him for spending. DAmn, if we would have followed the die hard conservatives advice, America would be a third world country today.

Deficits grew under both parties and you know it. That's not what I asked. The deficit is so large and our ability to pay it down is just about beyond taxation. I see no help from the dems to reducing spending which puts economic collapse in the front of the line. Then what?

NO deficits have grown as much as they have, the last 4 years, but don't bring that up ! Barrack's spent 6 trillion and the economy is still in the shitter. Apparently , he's doing something wrong, yet we all know, your not suppose to use the words "wrong" and "Barrack" in the same sentence !

Reactions: 1 person
My brothers want to use our heritage to obtain EU passports but I ask them, do u really think the eu is a better place to be? Ill take my chances and stay.

I do not know which is better. Economically I think we are all in the same boat. As for personal freedoms, I think they US is starting to lag. When you look at health care, we are so far behind we are going to get lapped any time.

The EU is starting to look better and better to me every day.

Reactions: 2 people
I do not know which is better. Economically I think we are all in the same boat. As for personal freedoms, I think they US is starting to lag. When you look at health care, we are so far behind we are going to get lapped any time.

The EU is starting to look better and better to me every day.

I dont think the europeans would appreciate americans mooching their healthcare or anything else.