What the deal AMP

odie01,

The "Will of the Membership" has spoken and will need your support as a TWU member. What will you do with your time beginning December 14, 2010?
That's right! we the no voters, not you, told the company they were not negotiating in good faith. Are you part of the fear campaign saying we are going on strike Dec 14? What are you saying?

That's right! we the no voters, not you, told the company they were not negotiating in good faith. Are you part of the fear campaign saying we are going on strike Dec 14? What are you saying?

Not saying much, just trying to measure your dedication to the membership you are trying to solicit.

You can go on blindly supporting them if you wish. Show me what we are supporting with specifics and then I will give you my position. Not sure how anyone with 20+ years of dealing with the TWU can continue to blindly follow. Have you seen the proposal to be offered? Or are you just one of those that jumps when they say jump?

We are not their slaves, they are suppose to be working for us.

Funny how much you have to know and question AMP, then make up your mind. But when it comes to the TWU, then you think we should all just fall in step and follow without the knowledge of what is happening... BS!

Not saying much, just trying to measure your dedication to the membership you are trying to solicit.

And what do you know about the TWU's dedication to the membership? Seems to me if they were half as dedicated to us as they are the Democratic Party or destruction of the profession using unskilled upgrades, we would be doing much better and there probably wouldn't even be an AMP drive to discuss. One day your talking kicking over Bee-Hives, the next day your blindly kissing their arse.

Informer and odie....they call it battered wife syndrome.
Or in this case...battered AMT/OSM syndrome. "hell, it makes the trailer note, don't it?!" :rolleyes: goons.

As has been stated(and ignored by the TWU faithful(& blind)...they can't defend there record/accomplishments.
The TWU has done a marvelous job of "big dogging" and buffaloing the AMTs at AA for far too long.
I feel sorry for you honorable guys, all of ya...willing to do the heavy lifting to get the other sheep educated & to open there eyes/get onboard AMP(or any true union that understands they work for the membership. Not the other way around.) I really do...jeeezzz.

Of course...you're probably bantering with a TWU shop committee up there...
Don't you know who you are? Informer, odie01, hopeful, & all you other guys that have the audacity to expect more from the so-called"union" that you've all paid MILLIONS to over the years of your career?

And what do you know about the TWU's dedication to the membership? One day your talking kicking over Bee-Hives, the next day your blindly kissing their arse.

Informer,

I guess I could compare this to your "Yes vote" on the TA the TWU had negotiated for you, and then note your forked tongue comments as if you are somehow being betrayed....Are you by-polar Informer?

Informer,

I guess I could compare this to your "Yes vote" on the TA the TWU had negotiated for you, and then note your forked tongue comments as if you are somehow being betrayed....Are you by-polar Informer?
HSS, whats your motive or direction for posting here? You clearly understand mine, and Informer has reason for posting. Again, what's your reason for posting on this forum?

Well, that's great paul. I guess your the reason so many cards came out of ORD. Did you support the NWA mechanics when they walked? If so, were you out there on the line with them in the heat with the hired security goons filming and attempting to intimidate? I was....for several weeks. During the last card drive for AMFA there was only a few doing all the work, and many complainers....why, how come, what's the card count, when do we file, while they sat on their hands and did nothing.

The "what have you done lately for me" crowd is still alive and well. It's no wonder why the twu company union is still on the property.

Duke787, I'm not an AMP organizer. However, I signed my card the first day I heard of the drive, because all most anybody is better than the twu at this point. The fact that some have not signed a card is telling. I leave it to you what that indicates.

So nice to see someone remembering the NWA mechs. Let me tell you, we walked many days on the line here at DFW. Plus AMFA sent many thousands and thousands of dollars to support NWA mech. and related while they were on strike. I mean AMFA paid mortgages, rents, car payments, ins. payments, elect. bills, gas bills, medical bills, you name we paid it, while all our brothers and sisters were out on strike. No other union showed up with any support as AMFA did. NWA never heard from TWU or teamsters or the IAM as they did fron AMFA. Now at the time NWA was AMFA, however all these monies came from AMFA local 11, which had nothing to do with NWA AMFA.

Well if your over the 50% requirement then filing should be soon because AMP has less than 13 days before the "will of the membership" gets presented to the company. The "No voters", which I assume includes all AMP organizers, are soon to have their say on the contract they rejected with their "No Vote" by authorizing their TWU Negotiating Team to use appropriate action to gain them a better deal. I would expect on the 14th all members will be fully behind their TWU Negotiating Team's and the AMP will fall to the wayside with its short lived dismal support and become a casualty, just as the last AMFA drive suffered here at AA some time back. Below were the options included on ballot for those who may have gone astray over the past few months from the membership.....

Ballots will be mailed to TWU members July 26; results will be tabulated and announced by the American Arbitration Association on the afternoon of Aug. 24.

Ballot language to be considered by members of the three bargaining units reads simply:

• I VOTE TO ACCEPT

• I VOTE TO REJECT AND AUTHORIZE THE NEGOTIATING TEAM TO TAKE WHATEVER ACTION NECESSARY UP TO AND INCLUDING A STRIKE

So Speedy, "the will of the people" or the "the radical NO voters" as the TWu Goo Gobblers call them, will actually be heard as a first in twu negotiations this time around??? Well now, that will be some kind of big change for the wealthy and flaccid dictatorship of TWu unelected international sellouts. Listening to the will of the membership instead of the what the company demands from it's TWu company union friends??? We'd all like it so.... the TWu International finally gets out of AA's bed, but we all know that will never happen any time soon. Don't we?

Have the TWu International actually prepared a coherent (compiled while not intoxicated off free AA booze) non-concessional proposal this time around? You know, instead of letting the company dictate what is proposed as acceptable (concessions ala carte). With the last TWu sellout that was shot down in flames this summer.....the one the TWu International touted in their "Flier of Lies" with the contract ballot. The TWu International has had the negotiations/contract road plowed for them again with the CAL AMT's (like in 2001 with AMFA at NWA) recently accepting a somewhat decent contract. Shouldn't be so hard for Phat Don....right?

With the TWu "Americans Real Strength" heading back to the table with a stern and serious look on their face for AA management to snicker at, we should now be simply in AWE this time at the TWu prowess at the bargaining table after almost 3 years of negotiations??? I'm mean really, AA recently GAVE the agents fairly close to what the TWu has wrought in the failed T/A after that "long and frustrating" 3 years of TWu negotiations. Industrial/company unionism at it's best I say. The agents didn't even get a lower classification to further degrade them, but we did with the TWu. Damn good.

You want the AMP drive to "fall by the wayside"? You mean without lying to the NMB about craft and class to deny the vote??? I guess then we can all expect the TWu to negotiate that Industry Leading Contract or "IRC" as they have in 2001? 2003? No? Oh wait... 1995? No? Was it in 1989? Hell, I can't remember when the TWu didn't sellout their membership to concessions at AA. Maybe you can enlighten us all on that with some TWu spin. That really sucks fer ya Speedy, I feel your pain. Literally.

Here's my Official Vote of No Confidence in the TWu International; bringing back nothing but more concessions....again.

1. The TWu International will not bring back anything close to CAL, let alone the leaders of the industry. That is: SWA and AMFA and $45+hr (that's gotta burn ya).

2. The AMP drive will continue as planned because of the TWu sellouts/unaccountable International/failed negotiations will not change. The cards will get filed at the NMB. The worthless TWu will finally be out the door.

3. Many in the current TWu International will then be at the Centerpork location for their new "careers" after the TWu decertification, to join their friends in AA management (including many former TWu officers).

4. Michael J. Quill will roll over in his grave thinking his union has finally hit the bottom. The TWu will amend Mikes' quote used in the 2010 T/A Ballot Liar Flier to; "We have learned that a labor union is not a gambling table, it is not a bingo game where you hit the jackpot once in a life time. With TWu representation, you never have to worry about hitting that jackpot...except for us in the unelected TWu International."

5. Speedy will give up all his TWu t-shirts to the bums over in the North Side of Tulsa.... and the bums won't accept them.

So Speedy, "the will of the people" or the "the radical NO voters" as the TWu Goo Gobblers call them, will actually be heard as a first in twu negotiations this time around??? Well now, that will be some kind of big change for the wealthy and flaccid dictatorship of TWu unelected international sellouts. Listening to the will of the membership instead of the what the company demands from it's TWu company union friends??? We'd all like it so.... the TWu International finally gets out of AA's bed, but we all know that will never happen any time soon. Don't we?

Have the TWu International actually prepared a coherent (compiled while not intoxicated off free AA booze) non-concessional proposal this time around? You know, instead of letting the company dictate what is proposed as acceptable (concessions ala carte). With the last TWu sellout that was shot down in flames this summer.....the one the TWu International touted in their "Flier of Lies" with the contract ballot. The TWu International has had the negotiations/contract road plowed for them again with the CAL AMT's (like in 2001 with AMFA at NWA) recently accepting a somewhat decent contract. Shouldn't be so hard for Phat Don....right?

With the TWu "Americans Real Strength" heading back to the table with a stern and serious look on their face for AA management to snicker at, we should now be simply in AWE this time at the TWu prowess at the bargaining table after almost 3 years of negotiations??? I'm mean really, AA recently GAVE the agents fairly close to what the TWu has wrought in the failed T/A after that "long and frustrating" 3 years of TWu negotiations. Industrial/company unionism at it's best I say. The agents didn't even get a lower classification to further degrade them, but we did with the TWu. Damn good.

You want the AMP drive to "fall by the wayside"? You mean without lying to the NMB about craft and class to deny the vote??? I guess then we can all expect the TWu to negotiate that Industry Leading Contract or "IRC" as they have in 2001? 2003? No? Oh wait... 1995? No? Was it in 1989? Hell, I can't remember when the TWu didn't sellout their membership to concessions at AA. Maybe you can enlighten us all on that with some TWu spin. That really sucks fer ya Speedy, I feel your pain. Literally.

Here's my Official Vote of No Confidence in the TWu International; bringing back nothing but more concessions....again.

1. The TWu International will not bring back anything close to CAL, let alone the leaders of the industry. That is: SWA and AMFA and $45+hr (that's gotta burn ya).

2. The AMP drive will continue as planned because of the TWu sellouts/unaccountable International/failed negotiations will not change. The cards will get filed at the NMB. The worthless TWu will finally be out the door.

3. Many in the current TWu International will then be at the Centerpork location for their new "careers" after the TWu decertification, to join their friends in AA management (including many former TWu officers).

4. Michael J. Quill will roll over in his grave thinking his union has finally hit the bottom. The TWu will amend Mikes' quote used in the 2010 T/A Ballot Liar Flier to; "We have learned that a labor union is not a gambling table, it is not a bingo game where you hit the jackpot once in a life time. With TWu representation, you never have to worry about hitting that jackpot...except for us in the unelected TWu International."

5. Speedy will give up all his TWu t-shirts to the bums over in the North Side of Tulsa.... and the bums won't accept them.

Wow Hackman, I see little has changed with your biosychosocial order. Welcome back, been a long time....

Latest posts

Back