What’s wrong with the official apology for the Manhattan fly-by?

So now we know...White House refuses to release the pictures.

Why is that? Because Obama is probably on each and every one of them.

Let's review. These are pictures taken from and F16 out side of a 747. How would you be able to see anyone in the pictures? Even if he was on board and has his face squished up against one of the windows, you would be hard pressed to make out the face. The fact that the pictures are not being released seems pretty stupid to me but to say it's because he is in them has nothing to do with reality IMO.

Let's review. These are pictures taken from and F16 out side of a 747. How would you be able to see anyone in the pictures? Even if he was on board and has his face squished up against one of the windows, you would be hard pressed to make out the face. The fact that the pictures are not being released seems pretty stupid to me but to say it's because he is in them has nothing to do with reality IMO.

Thats because your reality is spoon fed to you by the msm.

So you are arguing that Obama was visible in the pictures taken from the F16 photo plane?

Again stay away from MSNBC. Did you ever think the photos being taken were from the inside and NYC the backdrop?

IE:

724062.jpg

Find me a picture from inside a plane with a person and where you can clearly see what is out side the plane. I searched and cannot find one.

The picture you posted of Bush is a perfect example. All you can see is a bight window. Cant even tell what is out side.

Find me a picture from inside a plane with a person and where you can clearly see what is out side the plane. I searched and cannot find one.

The picture you posted of Bush is a perfect example. All you can see is a bight window. Cant even tell what is out side.

First off...that wasnt Bush, so quit placing blame on the previous administration :lol:

Secondly try using this thing called Google Image Search: Link

istockphoto_3420288-man-looking-out-aircraft-window.jpg

eli_airplane_window_great.JPG

First off...that wasnt Bush, so quit placing blame on the previous administration :lol:

Secondly try using this thing called Google Image Search: Link

istockphoto_3420288-man-looking-out-aircraft-window.jpg

eli_airplane_window_great.JPG

I found similar ones. Now tell me how on earth pictures like that could be of any benefit to anyone? BTW, do you have any proof what so ever that he was on board the aircraft?

I found similar ones. Now tell me how on earth pictures like that could be of any benefit to anyone? BTW, do you have any proof what so ever that he was on board the aircraft?

So which is it?:

or

I found similar ones.

I was hoping you would see the foolishness of your assertion that the pics were taken from the inside but apparently my expectations were too high.

Continue with your conspiracy thingy.

I was hoping you would see the foolishness of your assertion that the pics were taken from the inside but apparently my expectations were too high.

Continue with your conspiracy thingy.

You assert differently, believing everything you are told. :huh:

No, I doubt everything I am told by any politician. How ever I see no point in having photos taken from inside an aircraft with anything shown through a small 747 window as a back drop. Given that it does not seem logical, there is no evidence to the contrary and it does not hurt anything to believe he was not in the aircraft I see no harm in it. Therefore I believe there is another reason why the photos are not being divulged and that is what I want to know.

If you are content in believing that the reason is because he is in the photos by all means knock your self out. I believe there is more to the story that we are not being told.

So now it has to do with the 100 day thing? How would pictures of him in AF1 have helped him in any way? We already have pictures of him in AF1.

So now it has to do with the 100 day thing? How would pictures of him in AF1 have helped him in any way? We already have pictures of him in AF1.

It was for his own glorification. Call it his "money shot" to his 100 day spending orgy as president.