What's Going On With Aa Planes?

[
Arrogance? You make me laugh. Lets re-vist this thread. Spartan asks, why are AA flights aborting/etc.,etc, Is AA cutting MX spending, resulting in un-airworthy A/C flying the schedule? The answer is (without question) "NO"!

So Buck, (MR. "Yes but we why are we unhappy and disgruntled?") does as he and RV4 always seem to do, make this a TWU/AMFA problem. You see, its a conspiracy, or a tragedy, No, No, wait a minute, its the "Man"!

As far as my arrogance, I'm not the one dominating the AA board here at USaviation.com. The ONLY topic worthy of discussion here is AMFA. Period.

MADAMT, the only discention between our professions are ones you personally hold. I have the utmost resect for the thousands of professionals at AA A/C mx. (with a few exceptions) My only mistake here was a moment of weakness, thus allowing myself to make comment on Bucks uncalled for action of turning yet another thread of TWU/AMFA orgasm.

Wretched wrench:

""I'm a Pilot.
I'm better than you.
Live with it." "

Don't you mean " I'm a mechanic, you're a cabin cleaner, I'm better than you, live with it."?

I never uttered those words in regards to a cabin cleaner or any other group. I am not an elitest. I feel that each group should be free to get the best deal they can unemcumbered by the others. By that I mean that at the bargaining table only the group represented has a say in their contract and all that comes with it.

I unerstand your position, but, by allowing one or two persons with a slanted view to cause you to paint all with the same brush is wrong.

Yes I did state that I am disgruntled and un happy, but all the AMTs I know do not allow that to influnce their job performance, with regards to work ethics.
Will we go the extra mile, by working thru lunch and humpping our A__ off. no we won't, will we ignore a problem because of it no.

Someone once told me he did not like his job because of what he was paid. My response was that not matter how much he made he would not like his job. I did not like making 10.10 an hour, but I enjoyed and still enjoy doing my job.

Latest posts

Back