When It comes to East Employees to Learn Shares

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
Who do I have to beg to assure that the Shares trainig for all east counter and gate employees will not be done in house???????? This type of training has never worked, and never will. When this was used for all the sabre updates in the east, all it turned out to be, is one big on the job party, with a very long lunch hour, and no one learned anything. The agents responsible for in house training were not able to do the job. If anyone has any pull out there, please pass this on to the people that need to know that this does not work. I would rather have to go to CLT or PHX for a week, and have REAL Trainng, then to have to try to learn it from some local co-worker who has been briefed, but hasn't a clue.

Who do I have to beg to assure that the Shares trainig for all east counter and gate employees will not be done in house???????? This type of training has never worked, and never will. When this was used for all the sabre updates in the east, all it turned out to be, is one big on the job party, with a very long lunch hour, and no one learned anything. The agents responsible for in house training were not able to do the job. If anyone has any pull out there, please pass this on to the people that need to know that this does not work. I would rather have to go to CLT or PHX for a week, and have REAL Trainng, then to have to try to learn it from some local co-worker who has been briefed, but hasn't a clue.
This is already being done. We have a great training dept. From what I have heard we are setting up training rooms in CLT and Winston Salem soon and already have extensive rooms setup in PHX. Actually in the building right next to me.
I believe that PHL already has a room with about 40 pc's in it now.
We had changed over all of HP last year from native shares to QIK, so we have a pretty good setup that we know works. The agents are trained in any of these cities over the month or so before we come into town. A few agents from the training dept comes with us onsite when we do the work to convert the systems. They usually stay about a week or so after the change over happens to make sure everyone is comfortable with the systems.

Back