Where are the protests for her kids? Permanently Separated!

Last edited:
36879501_1751128424922522_2191139641216729088_n.jpg

You’re sure quick to criticize Kc, so what’s your solution wide open borders? They seem to be working so well in Europe.
Maybe if you had family killed by some multi time deported illegal you wouldn’t be quite the smartass

Just saying that Cubans have outfoxed state of the art Coast Guard cutters in a 90 swath of the gulf in these. I'm figuring that Mexicans can figure out a boat. Do we build a wall along the coasts of Texas and California?

maxresdefault.jpg
A wall will slow the migrant flow severely, and hopefully puts a dent in the new voting block, which is all libtards care about. If then a Mexi-Navy is formed, it's time to start flying a few AC-130 Spectre up and down the coasts for target practice. :D:eek::D

You’re sure quick to criticize Kc, so what’s your solution wide open borders? They seem to be working so well in Europe.
Maybe if you had family killed by some multi time deported illegal you wouldn’t be quite the smartass
Just saying that a mutibillion dollar wall that we can't afford isn't going to help as much as you'd like it to. I'd say the return on investment would be rather small. .

As far as the voting bloc...that's a LOT of brazen Mexicans...hanging out at a polling place on election day.

Just saying that a mutibillion dollar wall that we can't afford isn't going to help as much as you'd like it to. I'd say the return on investment would be rather small. .

As far as the voting bloc...that's a LOT of brazen Mexicans...hanging out at a polling place on election day.
Sure we can afford it. Leftists like you want free health care, free college, free this and that for all the illegals. We surely can afford a few billion more for a wall. Obammy spent more than any president in history, so whats a few billion more for Trump, right KCFrier?

The wall would pay for itself in a few years if the millions of illegals coming here were stopped. I mean we don't want Obammys policy of ripping babies out their mothers arms to be continued by Trump. That would be awful.

Sure we can afford it. Leftists like you want free health care, free college, free this and that for all the illegals. We surely can afford a few billion more for a wall. Obammy spent more than any president in history, so whats a few billion more for Trump, right KCFrier?

The wall would pay for itself in a few years if the millions of illegals coming here were stopped. I mean we don't want Obammys policy of ripping babies out their mothers arms to be continued by Trump. That would be awful.

I'm sure you know about the debt. Obama left the dear leader with $20 trillon in debt. A year and half later, the debt is 21 trillion, and that's BEFORE any wall, and before the "Space Force". That's a trillion dollars in debt, which means we DON'T have the money to build the wall. We also got a tax cut to not pay for the wall.

I'm sure you know about the debt. Obama left the dear leader with $20 trillon in debt. A year and half later, the debt is 21 trillion, and that's BEFORE any wall, and before the "Space Force". That's a trillion dollars in debt, which means we DON'T have the money to build the wall. We also got a tax cut to not pay for the wall.
He will pay for it with tariffs..:D

A wall will slow the migrant flow severely, and hopefully puts a dent in the new voting block, which is all libtards care about. If then a Mexi-Navy is formed, it's time to start flying a few AC-130 Spectre up and down the coasts for target practice. :D:eek::D

Dude, you are whacked. Should we create a kill zone on the border and fly Puff for deterrence?
WOW..:eek:

What debt KC Frier? The national debt wasn't a problem what Obammy rammed his Unaffordable Health Care Act through. National debt wasn't a problem with The Burn and his demands for free college for all, including illegals. National debt wasn't a problem with the massive increase in welfare rolls during Obammys 8 years of failure. I still want my free Obammy phone damn it!

No billions for a wall, but billions for illegals on welfare, and billions for illegals free health care. Billions for illegals free education. Seems rather one-sided KC Frier. Obammy debt was fully justified to buy off his voters. However Trump and the wall must not be funded, just billions too much.
Makes perfect sense...you have acute TDS.