Where Is The Rib Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have access to is mouthwash and vanilla, enough for a small party anyway. I hear yelping coming from the showers now, could be your friend.

Yeah, what the HE77 was I talking about? I guess it comes down to: If we want to fire a shot accross the bow of somebody we know, be polite, or at least have the courage to expose ourself as well. Well maybe not "expose", well what I mean is...ahhh.....well you know what I mean.

bubblebrain

I edited that!

if CTD is smart............he's out riding his bike like i am going to do right NOW!!

long weekend.....sunny...........warm............

oh ya baby...i'm outta here.............

see ya'll next week :up:

bananabreath: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was pure genius. :D :D

Damn, I am looking goooooood! :up:

Gotta go! Just finished the last bowl of chili, it's getting hard to breath in here. I might have to break out the potpourri!! :wacko:

O.K. this is getting weird now. :D

I guess some of you do have an emotional attachment to the guy. But as far as I can see, the topics, and/or the quality of posts, have not suffered since his choice to leave. His loss as far as I'm concerned.

I know he dished out as much as he recieved when it came to the mudslinging. So if he can't take it, there's nothing anyone can do to change his mind.

And if motorcycles and ribs are more important to him than aviation...

Mags, you're so way way way out of line.

This forum is rapidly (and I mean in a head spinning way) going to the dogs because of all the negativity, demeaning comments, jealousy (I thought my gender was bad) etc... when if fact it could be the second best place to be. Dang shame ......

Ive only been here a year but I never saw him mudsling at anybody. He doesn't like Astars much, but with his experience he's allowed an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

Magseal when did he ever say anything personal about anybody? Your one of the only ones I've seen do that :down: As biggles said your out of line big time.

Well actually he did make personal comments.

When I was in a situation with my problems with three of our regional TC people that was driving me nuts, he went out of his way to compliment me on what I have to offer aviation and wished me well.

So he did make personal comments in spite of who he works for, which in my opinion reinforces my beliefe that there are still a lot of good people left in TC....

Now if only we could find a way to rid the regulator of the pricks who should be fired and denied welfare e-mail me and let me know how to do it.

Biggles is bang on, to much chicken #### moaning with zero positive to contribute from a few posters here..

And don't bother coming back at me because I don't intimidate worth a sweet f.ck.

Chas W.

i think it would be more accurate to say that CTD could throw back what was thrown at him very well...

don't think i saw him instigate...

Surely somebody can find him on a red wine lovers or a BMW motorcycle owners forum somewhere on the web and invite him back. Either that or we can all register on that site under disguised handles and join into some ongoing thread (perhaps about favorite cork species or whatever they've got cooking), then gradually bring the topic around to retreating blade stall.

I may be out of line, but it's just my opinion of him. And one thing is for sure, I won't run away and cry foul. Doesn't the industry need people who push and shove to get things done?
I may not make alot of friends here for being as up front as I am. If I wanted friends all over the country I'd kiss a$$ when it needed to be kissed. Right now I'm happy and content saying it how I see it. Don't like my opinion, that's fine, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. The sun will shine again tommorrow.

And if you want to know the BMW and barbeque site I'll give it to you.

:D :D :D :D

the minute we channel all this energy in the right direction will be the time HEPAC begins to thrive...

... and you can bet Bravo Victor will be there for us when needed... whether from the sidelines or not.

Cyberstalking has now reached a new level thanks to magseal... it's little wonder you make no friends here. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back