Who are you going to vote for and why?

No, she just proved that they liked Obama better than her, and not by al that much IIRC. Bill is a whole different story.

Wait 4 years if it goes that way,that'll be like finding people who admit to voting for Clinton....

I proudly make a list of who I voted for:

1976 - Ford
1980 - Anderson
1984 - didn't vote
1988 - Dukakis
1992 - Perot
1996 - Dole
2000 - Gore
2004 - Kerry
2008 - Obama

There's my list. In my 32 years of voting, this may well be the first time I have voted for the winner in a presidential race. I voted for Ford in 1976 BECAUSE he pardoned Nixon. He committed political suicide but actually put the country first and got Congress to focus on the issues facing the country and not chasing some "criminal charges" against a president....sort of like the political witch hunt Congress was on from 1992-2000...ending with a conviction for a blowjob.

So...Obama has a huge job in front of him - cleaning up the mess created by one of the most corrupt administrations in our nations history. Quite honestly, I don't think it's a job that can be done in 4 years.

Then you missed all the mundane self centered gaff's he pulled off?
He was the reason. :down:
FBC

Every thing I remember were issues about him not staying on issue with the Clinton campaign and attacking Obama. He is till a hugely popular POTUS. He could win against either of the two running right now.

Looks like the Dems were able to buy the office of POTUS this time.

Thank god this crap is over and done with.

Latest posts