Who Is Us Airways Deep Throat?

FlyingHippie

Senior
Jan 27, 2003
This gets more interesting by the day.

"And finally, for all you conspiracy theorists out there: Why did a US Airways VP call one of my outlets almost a full day before I parted company with USA Today, breathlessly reporting that I had been "fired" from the paper? Please don't ask me to connect the dots. "

http://elliott.org/blog/

:lol: Let me sign up oh wait I'm in the middle of a pay cut .....wrong place to advertise

N628AU said:
Much like Roddey, another who is talking to hear himself speak.
Huh?

Roddey took a county headed into the mire and left it solvent with a balanced budget. Before he was elected, he was a very sucessfull executive (something Dave cannot really say, eh?)

He was asked, and he answered. Quite frankly, with Onorato running the show, you will see PIT cave to the US demands. Danny boy does not have the cajones to stand his ground--which is a shame. Glad I don't live there anymore.

My point is that Roddey could not just walk off into the sunset, he had to get one last jab in. I think there are two roads he could have taken, and he chose the lower.

N6,

You maybe right...

In the meantime, Onorato meets with the local labor leaders of U on the 19th.

Labor will not give him much wiggle room when it comes to a "mainline hub" presence and status. Big cost savings to U, will not come without a price to protect labor in PIT.

ClueByFour said:
Huh?

Roddey took a county headed into the mire and left it solvent with a balanced budget. Before he was elected, he was a very sucessfull executive (something Dave cannot really say, eh?)

He was asked, and he answered. Quite frankly, with Onorato running the show, you will see PIT cave to the US demands. Danny boy does not have the cajones to stand his ground--which is a shame. Glad I don't live there anymore.
Clue,danny boy doesn't hold all the ace's....definately doesn't have a trump card....he's only a player by any account. sweet eddie holds the cards here.....

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 145
Back