Who would like to answer this difficult question?

And you are surprised? :)
Oh my!........ How boring! Well, how about this? I know. Old news! But this time, right out of Obama's own mouth! If that is the case, He never was qualified to be President! And..... everything he signed would be nil and void!...... My! MY! MY!......How about that?

Last edited:
Oh my!........ How boring! Well, how about this? I know. Old news! But this time, right out of Obama's own mouth! If that is the case, He never was qualified to be President! And..... everything he signed would be nil and void!...... My! MY! MY!......How about that?
Nonetheless, the prolonged and continued circulation of this clip as “real” indicates that additional debunking is called for, so we note here that this clip originated with ObamaSnippetsDotCom, a self-identified humor site which regularly takes snippets from video clips of Barack Obama’s speeches, press conferences, and other public appearances, editing and rearranging them to make it appear as if he said things which he did not. (Another example in the same vein from this site presents President Obama’s purportedly acknowledging an intent to create health care reform “death panels.”) Moreover, the original version of this clip (entitled “Birthers’ Delight”) is preceded by a text sequence clearly identifying it as a spoof:
Does This Video Show Barack Obama Admitting He Was Not Born in Hawaii?
Better get a new tin foil hat... Yours has a leak...DOH! :eek:

Judicial Watch.....:D:D:D
Did you put on your tin foil hat....:eek:
magaTinfoilHat.jpg