Why Do We Only Have Three Threads Now?

MagSeal

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
Is it a sign of what's to come? Are the guys at US Aviation ruling the roost here and are going to absorb us soon? Get out your pocket books, you have to pay to post there..... :down:

By the way, there is a moderator/administrator there named "kyle" who is active. Although he's left us, he appears to still be close by.

Just as confused as you here Mag.

Have no idea what the heck is going on.

Anyone south of the border got any answers for us.........????? :blink: :blink:

The US Aviation site says something about outages due to technical stuff...hope that applies here too. Otherwise it could be forum armagedon. :unsure:

I'm hoping the moderators just decided to simplify things. I had noticed that most topics were barely active and that many threads were either off-topic or crossing over from topic to topic. Three topics is enough to cover things in my humble opinion...

I really like this forum. I find it to be the most interesting and informative of all those I've visited. That being said, There's no way I'll pay to access it. We get bombarded with enough advertisements every time we visit...

Think ya may be on to something there Skidz. Having breezed thru the Canadian Aviation forum it looks like a mish-mash of forums put together. The helicopter forum has always been the most active so it seems to have been left alone and not thrown into the mix with the rest....so far.

Holy crap...just noticed I'm now an advanced member! Woohoo. :shock:
Wait, isn't that the 5th sign of the Apocalypse? :eek:

Actually Ryan, With the regularity and quality of your training reports I' d view you more as the eighth wonder of the world!!! Brings back lots of memories from many years ago.. Keep up the good work and best of luck on your flight ride

With the absence of the pilot and ame forums it will be harder to direct ones questions in the right direction.

:down:

With the absence of the pilot and ame forums it will be harder to direct ones questions in the right direction.

To tell the truth, I'm a helo pilot, but I've always lurked on all the other forums (I know, I know, too much time on my hands), just to keep up to speed and glean as much knowledge as I can everywhere. I've seen pilots replying to questions on the AME threads and AMEs replying to pilot threads (like mine). I don't see any harm in it, so long as people open their threads with an appropriately explanatory subject so those uninterested can skip 'em.

Sorry if I'm being so long-winded, just trying to catch up to Ryan ;) :p :D

I know what you are saying skidz I (an ame) have no problem posting questions/answers in any forum I just think it makes it a little easier to direct it to a forum on the topic.
:rolleyes:

Since the new format of this site I can't access the show all clickable smilies.
:( :(

In Canada we don't have a Director of Homeland Security, we have a Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness. Here is a file photo of her. I believe she is trying to get one of those 'stripper' visas that seem so popular right now.

Latest posts

Back