Ya Gotta Luv 'em

Calvin

Advanced
Dec 28, 2003
See details here in the update...now this is just to funny...go amfa..go amfa...you so mean...you so mean...HAHAHA!!!

See it here.

See permanent labor cost restructuring and just for fun...look at the "no snapback"...this is to funny...

Calvin said:
See details here in the update...now this is just to funny...go amfa..go amfa...you so mean...you so mean...HAHAHA!!!

See it here.

See permanent labor cost restructuring and just for fun...look at the "no snapback"...this is to funny...
[post="230575"][/post]​

I believe your link is broken?

It did not go to the TWU International in 1983!

When you use the word permanent, you should really understand its concept.

Calvin said:

See it here.

[post="230575"][/post]​

It's pretty funny that you are TWA from MCI and you can still support the TWU.

Its really misguided, unbelieveable really, when a relatively new twu blind supporter has the balls to criticize AMFA at NWA. He forgets both his old union, the iam, and the twu have lowered this profession to the point that all carriers, including those that have AMFA, are now trying to dig the AMT hole even lower. They must try to compete with the twu's industry leading concessionary agreement, no bankruptcy needed. Just fear from the leader of the company union, Jimmy (we're going to ch. 7 BK!) Do-little.

Enjoy your soon to be twu forced retirement calvy, and remember.....the twu saved 12000 jobs. Merry Christmas. :D

What? No comment on the thread? Why doesn't that surprise me? You guys are special?...HAHAHA!!!

Calvin said:
What? No comment on the thread? Why doesn't that surprise me? You guys are special?...HAHAHA!!!
[post="230702"][/post]​

Ok. I read the letter. What it said and what you report are two different things.

The company refused to talk with observers present.

The company proposed permanent cost cuts.

The company said no snapback.

AMFA agreed to nothing.

Bob Owens said:
Ok. I read the letter. What it said and what you report are two different things.

The company refused to talk with observers present.

The company proposed permanent cost cuts.

The company said no snapback.

AMFA agreed to nothing.
[post="231038"][/post]​

So amfa did not agree to get rid of the observers Booby?...Reread it dummy...then get back to me.

Seguro said:
So amfa did not agree to get rid of the observers Booby?...Reread it dummy...then get back to me.
[post="231041"][/post]​

No need Stevie, I think that anyone who reads it can see through your spinning of what actually occurred.

Your Ex-wife was right about you. Booby? How mature. You must make your kids proud.

Ex-wife? C'mon now Booby..how does she play a role in the NWA update?...I get it...she doesn't...but you're at a loss to explain amfa's ineptness.....I understand...NP

Seguro said:
Ex-wife? C'mon now Booby..how does she play a role in the NWA update?...I get it...she doesn't...but you're at a loss to explain amfa's ineptness.....I understand...NP
[post="231047"][/post]​

You're right, she doesnt, but you still dont get it. I was talking about your personality defects and childish antics not NWA. No doubt it had a role in her being your ex and not your current wife.

Ineptness? Guess you have not looked at the Mechanics pay VS CPI graph lately have you?

By the way I had a long conversation with some ex-TWA guys yesterday. They did not have anything good to say about guys like you from MCI or the TWU.

By the way I had a long conversation with some ex-TWA guys yesterday. They did not have anything good to say about guys like you from MCI or the TWU.

C'mon now Booby...why would the ex TWAers have anything good to say about the TWU? Most see the native AAers as non union players, out for one thing, themselves. I'm surprised they even allowed you to speak, did ya flash them those big ole blue eyes of yours? And Booby, they wouldn't have been line guys would they?...just wondering...let me here your line spin again Booby, you know...how the major O/H just erodes the wages of the line mechs to a frazzle...why not do this Booby...why not you guys form a circle and have a big ole group hug amongst ya'll, you know Booby...whisper to them how great they are being line mechs...the backbone of the airline industry and all...HAHAHA!!!...you quack me up biggun'.

Seguro said:
C'mon now Booby...why would the ex TWAers have anything good to say about the TWU? Most see the native AAers as non union players, out for one thing, themselves. I'm surprised they even allowed you to speak, did ya flash them those big ole blue eyes of yours? And Booby, they wouldn't have been line guys would they?...just wondering...let me here your line spin again Booby, you know...how the major O/H just erodes the wages of the line mechs to a frazzle...why not do this Booby...why not you guys form a circle and have a big ole group hug amongst ya'll, you know Booby...whisper to them how great they are being line mechs...the backbone of the airline industry and all...HAHAHA!!!...you quack me up biggun'.
[post="231109"][/post]​

stevie, you asked about leadership on the DEMOCRACY thread. With the typical cowardly post such as the one above it seems as if your idea of leadership is exactly what the twu offers.

Ya lost me there kenny mah boy....but I've been lost before...HAHAHA!!! ...and a whole lot quicker!

So I hear NW is threatening the amfa with mediation if they don't lose the observers...amfa must have put in the second string for negotiations...wsup wit dat?

Seguro said:
[post="231109"][/post]​

I guess you need a new pair of glasses. You missed the the whole part of the sentance "They did not have anything good to say about guys like you from MCI ".

You talk about union? What do guys like you know about union? The TWA guys here say that guys like you are a bunch of pig farmers that keep this as a part time job, you guys could care less about people whose main or only means of support is their job. I heard that those in your local who do speak up are either threatened or ruled "out of order". Is that your brand of "unionism", silence and sell out your brothers because you keep this job just so you have health benifits if a pig should happen to bite you?

You seem to forget that AFW is overhaul too, however they are union people there, and they are willing to fight for better wages. Since when is being the leader in giving concessions considered the "Union" thing? I think the fumes have gotten to you.

Back