YE ON AA/US

I look forward to his comments. With few exceptions (when provoked) he sticks to his point of view and avoids the personal attacks that form about 95% of posts on this forum.Why he was "wrong" could be very interesting. I hope he shows up!Greeter

Since I am well educated and versed enough, I could write out an arrogant self-important two page post. I can guarantee it will even be total clueless BS just like WT's posts. That is if you really miss him that much.

Bean

I may be mistaken, but I don't think WT ever posted a prediction that the merger would not happen. I'm confident that he posted that if the merger did happen, the result would not be as profitable as everyone assumes it will be.

I was on that bandwagon and yes he did.

Since I am well educated and versed enough, I could write out an arrogant self-important two page post. I can guarantee it will even be total clueless BS just like WT's posts. That is if you really miss him that much.

Bean

"I am well educated and versed." "I could write" "I can guarentee"

Yep, I miss him. That much.

Greeter

OK lets clarify, is this when an agreement will be reached or when an announcement to the public is made.
This will be the Official announcement that the merger will definitely be announced within two weeks.. by the next group of people that are officially announcing the next official announcement that will occur within two weeks... about the official announcement and final official approval.

This will be the Official announcement that the merger will definitely be announced within two weeks.. by the next group of people that are officially announcing the next official announcement that will occur within two weeks... about the official announcement and final official approval.

So PHX, I have to ask a couple of questions. (1) Do you think the events of today and tomorrow would have occurred had we either had no MOU or voted it down? and (2) Do you think the pilots of US Airways would be in a good position 10am tomorrow without the MOU?

Keep making fun. Work was done. Good, quality work by a lot of folks. 75% of our pilots, the entire BPR, all of Legal, and all 4 Officers said this was the correct path and approved the work product.

Guess you will still shoot your spitballs. I just got a 4K a month raise and the long shot of finally working for a class act.

Save your jokes and piss and vinegar for later, why not see how this all turns out? I predict BETTER than you, and a minority think.

Greeter

Hey, didn't Boeing boy say there would be no merger until after AA emerged from Chp11?

So PHX, I have to ask a couple of questions. (1) Do you think the events of today and tomorrow would have occurred had we either had no MOU or voted it down? and (2) Do you think the pilots of US Airways would be in a good position 10am tomorrow without the MOU?

Keep making fun. Work was done. Good, quality work by a lot of folks. 75% of our pilots, the entire BPR, all of Legal, and all 4 Officers said this was the correct path and approved the work product.

Guess you will still shoot your spitballs. I just got a 4K a month raise and the long shot of finally working for a class act.

Save your jokes and piss and vinegar for later, why not see how this all turns out? I predict BETTER than you, and a minority think.

Greeter

You are way too sensitive to a little humor. :lol: I would find your elation more genuine if you posted pics of your new toys you have on layaway. :)

P.S. WE passed an MOU. What's the point in folks trying to insert divisiveness in a union as if WE didn't pass it?

014.JPG

Back