Yeah Right

Drip E. Kwill

Apr 24, 2004
*taken from Davie boys site...what a joke you all are.

Question Posted 8/13/03 - We have some good local officers at our station, they are trying to do what we want. But it seems their hands are tied. What will happen to them if and when AMFA gets elected?

Current TWU Local Elected Officials will not only be eligible to run for Local Office when AMFA is certified at American Airlines, but they will also be encouraged to do so.

We understand the problem is the structure of the TWU and not the Local Officers or Local members.

And we'll all forget about the mud slinging and personal attacks you have dished out. Hey Dave, I've got two words for you man....."Jenny Craig!" No problem with the poor misguided members huh Davey, thank GOd you and amfa bunch arrived in time to save our souls. I get the feeling you're in for a long haul bruddah.

Give me a break!!! Most of you guys won't even come within two feet of a TWU local representative or attempt to even hold a decent conversation with them.

Just another Hamfa tactic!! (H is for hypocritical if you haven't already seen my other post!!)

twuer said:
Give me a break!!! Most of you guys won't even come within two feet of a TWU local representative or attempt to even hold a decent conversation with them.

Just another Hamfa tactic!! (H is for hypocritical if you haven't already seen my other post!!)
More like twu's H is for "Hallucination" or "Hangover". How many times before one gets hit in the head will they realize it doesn't have to be this way?? Looks like we're voting. It's time to stand tall and get rid of the companys union once and for all!!

Keep the Faith..........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
More like twu's H is for "Hallucination" or "Hangover". How many times before one gets hit in the head will they realize it doesn't have to be this way?? Looks like we're voting. It's time to stand tall and get rid of the companys union once and for all!!

Keep the Faith..........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like we're voting. It's time to stand tall and get rid of the companys union once and for all!!

You sure about that Bus?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

If your so sure we're not having a vote then why does the TWU continue to waste money sending us Anti-AMFA propaganda?

When AMFA gets in everyone, current TWU Officers included, will be encouraged to run for office if they so desire. That not talk-Thats the way it will be.

Give me a break!!! Most of you guys won't even come within two feet of a TWU local representative

Is that due to their personal hygene?

or attempt to even hold a decent conversation with them.

Such as "Yup, danged if you do, danged if you dont"?

Bob Owens said:
Give me a break!!! Most of you guys won't even come within two feet of a TWU local representative

Is that due to their personal hygene?

or attempt to even hold a decent conversation with them.

Such as "Yup, danged if you do, danged if you dont"?
Hey Bob,
My favorite quote from one of the twu loyalists was "You have to know when to hold em or when to fold em". :p :p :p

I dont ever think the the twu could ever take anything the distance and come out on top. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back