Delle Says Send Money

Nightwatch

Veteran
Jun 8, 2004
Please be advised that AMFA is not giving up and we do not want you to give up on us. Because of your support we plan to keep DFW and Tulsa offices open to start collecting cards if we receive a negative decision regarding our appeal. In order to keep the locals viable we request that more Associate Members sign up. As it has been proven, perseverance is the key to our success. The right to have an election is lost for the time being, but we will be back. We have waited for 42 years for an election on AA and another year wont hurt our quest to have one.

Can you believe this guy? He's keeping DFW and TUL offices open? Sounds as if he wants you to send $$$$. Wants more associate members to sign up for how long? What's the lease, month to month? Maybe a hotdog raffle to raise $$$$ and you could have Dan as quest speaker/dish washer.

Nightwatch said:
Can you believe this guy? He's keeping DFW and TUL offices open? Sounds as if he wants you to send $$$$. Wants more associate members to sign up for how long? What's the lease, month to month? Maybe a hotdog raffle to raise $$$$ and you could have Dan as quest speaker/dish washer.
Hey Nightwatch, do you want to be an associate member?? Here is a form if you would like to join.

Assocaite membership form.

Rusty said:
Hey Nightwatch, do you want to be an associate member?? Here is a form if you would like to join.

Assocaite membership form.
I can see it now. . . . Front page news, and CNN Headline News. . . .

BEWARE OF THE NEWEST SCAM!!! Amfa selling associate memberships to the elderly and other unsuspectiong victims to pay for their un-used union halls. Victims have lost thousands!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill said:
I can see it now. . . . Front page news, and CNN Headline News. . . .

BEWARE OF THE NEWEST SCAM!!! Amfa selling associate memberships to the elderly and other unsuspectiong victims to pay for their un-used union halls. Victims have lost thousands!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you are confusing AMFA with the TWU. Isnt the TWU being sued by retirees that the TWU was selling disability insurance to? Shame on them for trusting the TWU but why would a retiree need disability insurance? Disability insurance replaces lost wages due to a disability, retirees collect a pension, even if they cant get out of bed.

And what about the lawsuit brought by members who purchased the TWU promoted life insurance? Didnt Sonny, who claims to hold a law degree, admit that he never even read the policy that he was peddling? Maybe he was only concerned with his commission.

I doubt that AMFA would be the one promoting the "newest scam", the TWU has probably tried them all.

I can see it now, gumbo drive, t-shirt sales, and a cake walk at Stewart's house. Scamfa needs the $$$. Maybe we'll see another campaign charge on their LM2 form to cover expenses. "But honest, we won't have to pay it back", yeah right.

Steve Connell said:
I can see it now, gumbo drive, t-shirt sales, and a cake walk at Stewart's house. Scamfa needs the $$$. Maybe we'll see another campaign charge on their LM2 form to cover expenses. "But honest, we won't have to pay it back", yeah right.
Yes it is true that until the 50% mark is met the money comes from individuals who can see what needs to be done and are willing to shell out their own hard cash to do it. I wonder what the twu clowns would be saying if all the money came from AMFA National??? I also wonder how the afl-cio affiliate drives are doing at AMFA carriers and if they have to pay to get people to do it??? No need to answer that question it is self-explanitory!!! Proofs in the pudding boys!!! :shock: :D :up:

Rusty, It has been prven time and time again Amfa contributes money to organizing efforts at AA and other carriers, Even Local 12/11 has recieved tens of thoudand of dollars this year and by their own admission they do not have 50% of eligible voters as determined by the NMB.

If your going to lie at least be a little credible.

Checking it Out said:
Rusty, It has been prven time and time again Amfa contributes money to organizing efforts at AA and other carriers, Even Local 12/11 has recieved tens of thoudand of dollars this year and by their own admission they do not have 50% of eligible voters as determined by the NMB.

Yo Rat Patrol, AMFA is helping out at Continental and Fed-Ex as we speak. Didn't you hear?? All mechanics under one umbrella!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's a good idea to help those seeking REAL change!!!!! I will gladly do my part financially and otherwise to rid ourselves of the twu cancer at AA or anywhere else. The flight attendants were able to axe the twu and so will we!!!!!!!!!! How's that grievance coming along to get Zebcos work back. 100% outsource overseas with the twu at the helm!! They must have had the "Nothing in this article requires the present volume of work" in their twu negotiated contract!!!!!!! I'm sure any of the EX-Zebco workers will back up our claim that the twu sucks!!

Keep the Faith...........AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!

Checking it Out said:

Kevin, there was no money given to any local until the entire AA mechanic Craft and Class hit 50%. Sorry, I do not give credit for the corruption of the company/twu padding the list!!!

Even Local 12/11 has recieved tens of thoudand of dollars this year and by their own admission they do not have 50% of eligible voters as determined by the NMB.

Right here Kevin, you said: "eligible voters" I could have swore Hennesy said "Potential Eligible Voters"
See Kevin, you cannot speak the truth even it is biting you in the arse!!!

Kevin, there was no money given to any local until the entire AA mechanic Craft and Class hit 50%. Sorry, I do not give credit for the corruption of the company/twu padding the list!!!

So the money that initially showed on AMFA's 2000 LM2 as a loan to AA organizers does not count?

And please notice the AMFA local expense advances.

2000LM2a.jpg

Bob Owens said:
I think you are confusing AMFA with the TWU. Isnt the TWU being sued by retirees that the TWU was selling disability insurance to? Shame on them for trusting the TWU but why would a retiree need disability insurance? Disability insurance replaces lost wages due to a disability, retirees collect a pension, even if they cant get out of bed.

And what about the lawsuit brought by members who purchased the TWU promoted life insurance? Didnt Sonny, who claims to hold a law degree, admit that he never even read the policy that he was peddling? Maybe he was only concerned with his commission.

I doubt that AMFA would be the one promoting the "newest scam", the TWU has probably tried them all.
Beware potential associate AMFA members! One of the adopted Constitutional Proposals is that "there shall be no forgiving or reimbursement of dues". This disallows AMFA's common past practice of reimbursing new members for dues paid preceding certification on a property!

Back