Yet another positive article on AAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the post that turned into a DL labor discussion

You should keep that in mind when posting about your former employer.
and here is the first reference to DL in the thread.

Future looks very bright.

DL's #1 cheerleader isnt going to like it.
given that the OP posted just a link, this was the first written post - and it brought DL into the discussion. The sentence about DL is longer than the comments about AA.

some people are their own worst enemies even while trying to lay the blame at someone else's feet.

according to that  wt  700 and Kev did not mention DL  but 700 said DL nbr 1 cheerleader  would not like it    that statement says nothing regarding labor wn   but WT began incorporating it as he sees fit  to fit his dl is the best narrative

can you read? 700's post specifically used the code DL.

And Kev indeed was the one that referred to my former employer which everyone on here knows isn't AA.

bob and weave all you want but DL was brought into the discussion by people other than me.

WorldTraveler said:
can you read? 700's post specifically used the code DL.

And Kev indeed was the one that referred to my former employer which everyone on here knows isn't AA.

bob and weave all you want but DL was brought into the discussion by people other than me.
If someone said they're flying to the Mississippi delta tomorrow you'd feel the need to comment right?

WorldTraveler said:
WN employees have received nowhere near the amount of raise that DL employees have received since the DL/NW merger.

Are you for real? They didn't take anywhere near the concessions DL did either.  Delta Mechanics are still nowhere near WN, even with their so called  "big raises".  back in 2001 weren't Delta mechanics earning more than WN mechanics?  They have not "shared" in Deltas success, they are just funding Deltas success at a lower level. 13 years later, many of those years very profitable years and they are still way behind WN. 

where did I ever say that DL mechanics are on the same rates as WN mechanics?

I have said and am completely accurate in noting that DL employees across the board have enjoyed more pay raises and larger total increases of compensation than any other airline employees in the US, including WN.

We ahve union organizers on here that say they can't do any better than what their people have because of BK.

If that argument holds true, then all post BK employees should at least expense that their unions can do something about what has happened since BK.

DL people have clearly stood out from their peers since BK.

And, BTW, you might want to keep an eye on WN salaries and benefits. They won't be increasing at the rate they have been. WN is simply not making the amount of money to justify vastly higher pay rates for flying into the same delay prone airports on flights that are as long or longer than the legacy carriers fly.

IOW, WN salaries probably aren't the yardstick you want to use to gauge how well you are improving your salary.... unless you want to be stagnant.

Gee, can we have another lock, please?

Something positive about AA, and along comes WT to piss all over the fire hydrant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back