Yikes... don't know how you do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't YOUR sock, then who's was it. It came off YOUR foot. You been playing 'Footsies'? :p
Whatever, you stole my sock because you wanted to add it to your sock puppet collection. It's okay, everyone gets lonely sometime. I'll tell you what. You trade me my actual sock for another one of my older ones and Sophie Sockie and Fiona McFootie can have a new friend . I got ya.

67zow0p.jpg

Whatever, you stole my sock because you wanted to add it to your sock puppet collection. It's okay, everyone gets lonely sometime. I'll tell you what. You trade me my actual sock for another one of my older ones and Sophie Sockie and Fiona McFootie can have a new friend . I got ya.

67zow0p.jpg
Let me get this straight... Somehow, in the moment of your thrashing about, kicking your legs up like riding a bike, while in the heat of a horizontal dance, your sock ends up on a ceiling fan and I am accused of theft? Tisk Tisk.... Fair Maiden... allow me to enlighten your ADD gray matter... I have no such 'Puppet Sock Collection', would never consider a task so mundane. Oh, and to get back on track of the Thread.... FL is called ThugTran in MEM!

Let me get this straight... Somehow, in the moment of your thrashing about, kicking your legs up like riding a bike, while in the heat of a horizontal dance, your sock ends up on a ceiling fan and I am accused of theft? Tisk Tisk.... Oh, and to get back on track of the Thread.... FL is called ThugTran in MEM!
hahahha DelusionalTran!!!!!! This thread started out smacking of ignorance, so I am perfectly on topic.
And look how many hits it got. This board needed a little gnome to wake it up anyway. You'll be as dysfunctional and snarky as the US posters in NO time!!

I think more people have a puppet show fetish than you think, Q. Check LonelyTran off your list!! ha ha!

hahahha DelusionalTran!!!!!! This thread started out smacking of ignorance, so I am perfectly on topic.
And look how many hits it got. This board needed a little gnome to wake it up anyway. You'll be as dysfunctional and snarky as the US posters in NO time!!

I think more people have a puppet show fetish than you think, Q. Check LonelyTran off your list!! ha ha!
Gnome-ette, our Board will always be Blessed by those of Curiousity, and at times, Ignorance. Mostly by those who respond. Not to say everyone here is the 'Brightest Bulb in the Chandelier'. Our Resident Captain CJ keeps things in order. Your continued involvment is most appreciated and so 'Heart-felt'! In keeping on thread, FL will soon be starting Service to CUN... which will, no doubt, be called TacoTran!

QA

QA....now I feel you are mocking me. I'm going back to the corner. ... . you can keep my sock.....sniff....snifff.....Air Tran pilots are so hard on my heart.....
No way Hunny I'd ever 'Mock' you and I'm not even an Aviator. New Tran code.... CMH = CornTran, We start here tomorow. Yippee!!! Actually, it looks good for 'Start UP'. Feds are cool so far, all the crap is in place and I already found the closest 'Strip Club'! That will be an Alternate Code of CMH = LapDanceTran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back