Yikes! Step 9 In Order Of Open Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offered to meet any of you anytime, any place and prove to you I'm not on furlough. Nobody to date has taken me up on my offer. Since all of you are hypocrites, I doubt you will take me up on the offer.

Hypocrites.JPG

LiveInAHotel said:
I offered to meet any of you anytime, any place and prove to you I'm not on furlough. Nobody to date has taken me up on my offer. Since all of you are hypocrites, I doubt you will take me up on the offer.

Hypocrites.JPG

[post="177487"][/post]​
I am quite certain Garfield would open the door for you at SOC and take you to lunch if you decide to show up.

I pulled ever flight BOS-SFO for the month of August. Pulled every flight from SFO back to JFK for the month of August, and much to my surprise there was not a single 767 or 777 on any of the flights.

So, either you tell us what days this happened on, because you did state that it was the entire trip that this happened on, or you can just sit there, ignore the issue and hope it will go away and prove to all of us that you are a fraud, and liar who has busted yet again on this board.

Even StraightTalk and I (who never see eye to eye) know you are lying through your teeth.

Why you continue to make up crap like this that is easly verifiable amazes me. Are you really that ignorant? Do you you really think that we are going to let you get away with your BS.

Let me know where you want to meet. I have Wed/Thur off and I am off by 2pm Fri-Tue. Let me know what gate, ATO and time. No, I am not going to west coast or east coast. If you connect through ORD of DFW that is workable. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Garfield1966 said:
I pulled ever flight BOS-SFO for the month of August. Pulled every flight from SFO back to JFK for the month of August, and much to my surprise there was not a single 767 or 777 on any of the flights.

So, either you tell us what days this happened on, because you did state that it was the entire trip that this happened on, or you can just sit there, ignore the issue and hope it will go away and prove to all of us that you are a fraud, and liar who has busted yet again on this board.

Even StraightTalk and I (who never see eye to eye) know you are lying through your teeth.

Why you continue to make up crap like this that is easly verifiable amazes me. Are you really that ignorant? Do you you really think that we are going to let you get away with your BS.

Let me know where you want to meet. I have Wed/Thur off and I am off by 2pm Fri-Tue. Let me know what gate, ATO and time. No, I am not going to west coast or east coast. If you connect through ORD of DFW that is workable. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!
[post="177565"][/post]​
Wow this is getting Hostile. I think some of should get together and promote this thing. Battle of the Unemployed Garfield the cat and the Full of BS LIH. CHarge 39.95 and have a cage match on the ramp at DFW if we make enough we can get back some of the money we gave away. :up:

I'll even make it a little easier for you Hotel. As long as I can get there with out having to cross a time zone and get get back home the same day I'll consider it. Hell, I might even cross a time zone. Toss out some cities and I'll let you know.

The ball is in your court. Are you going to hit or choke? Let's go!!!

In case you missed DFW Ramp Death Match I -
Unemployed Garfield vs Delusional Live in a Hotel (more like sanatarium)

The results are in....

garfieldwins.jpg

Garfield Wins!!! :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :lol:

mjk said:
In case you missed DFW Ramp Death Match I -
Unemployed Garfield vs Delusional Live in a Hotel (more like sanatarium)

The results are in....

garfieldwins.jpg

Garfield Wins!!! :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :lol:
[post="177674"][/post]​

and last I heard the loser was driving a water truck in So.Cal.

aislehopper said:
and last I heard the loser was driving a water truck in So.Cal.
[post="177761"][/post]​

Considering I live in NH, that would be impossible. Oh pleae do tell who gave you that misinformation? You can just send me PM and let me know.

Come one Hotel. STOP AVIODING THE ISSUE! We know you are good at insults and redirection but that crap won't float here. Tell me where and when if you have the courage. Or if you are really brave come on down to SOC and tell us how you would do things. I have 2 seniors who would be willing to listen to anyone with a good idea. They are 2 of the best bosses I have had while working for this company. Come on down when Ivan hit's and you can see what happens. I DARE YOU!

YOU'RE A FRAUD AND A LIAR!! You have been insulting me and numerous others on this board. It's time to put up or shut up.

I almost forgot. Are you going to tell us when you flew this 2day BOS-SFO wide body with a non qual FFP or not? I pulled the flights and as far as I am concerned it does not exist.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! YOU'RE A FRAUD AND A LIAR!!

Garfield1966 said:
I almost forgot. Are you going to tell us when you flew this 2day BOS-SFO wide body with a non qual FFP or not? I pulled the flights and as far as I am concerned it does not exist.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! YOU'RE A FRAUD AND A LIAR!!
[post="177890"][/post]​

Garfy...

A fraud?? Ha! You got fired from AA and I exposed your butt and you got pissed off! I'm sure you have some buddies that could pull flights for you in the SOC.

You're a worthless piece of **** who is unemployed for treating us f/a's with disrespect. You had several complaints filed on you and AA kicked your butt to the curb. I bet that hurt didn't it?

Look Garfy getting it kicked: OUCH!

butt%20kick.jpg

We nee dto end the insults from GARF to LIH. Who really cares if LIH is telling the truth or not. And who really cares if Garfield was fired or not. Those who know LIH personally know the truth about him or her. And those who know Garf know the truth about him or her. So why dont we just let the baby games between the two of you stop. Some things are fun but when people start insuulting and name calling, that means it is going to far.

will someone be the bigger one and just stop

Basically, all name-calling and insults aside, the fact is that LiveinaHotel has, once again, proven that he is not who he says he is. Even though I do not agree with Garfield on anything relating to flight attendants and the company, I do have to agree with him that it is very frustrating to read Live's lies, and then when he is called on it, he resorts to name-calling and diversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back