Yingst, Burchette out at TWU

Very interesting indeedy.
Kinda like the movie where these two bad cops put innocent people in jail..?
Then the bad cops are caught, convicted and thrown in the same prison they locked those innocent in.. hmmm
I didn't know A&P's with domestic dispute violations could wrench on anything at AA ?

Gee...this is really sad news...Who is going to put their hands in the company's pockets now?

In the case of Burchette, maybe he went ahead anyway and put his hands in Romano's pocket.

They have to make room for railroad division appointments. This is politically necessary with the upcoming convention.

They both are from TUL we will welcome them back with open arms <_<

Now is the true test for these two. How will they deal with going back to the floor? Or will they? Will they opt to try to cross into management like Michael Jackson and Mark Nelson? Not that management will take either of them. Time will tell.

They both are from TUL we will welcome them back with open arms <_<

Speak for yourself dipstick. We have never lost so much in so little a time period. Burchette's plan of giving the company every thing they ever wanted and then considering himself a good union man was the act of a real coward. How much talent does it take to give away the store? Burchette and Yingst left the membership in the lurch to pursue their own selfish aims. I would not doubt it if both became "official" management members.
Both are NOT welcome in Tulsa. I believe both should be assigned to line stations like JFK or DFW. We're tired of their stench.

Speak for yourself dipstick. We have never lost so much in so little a time period. Burchette's plan of giving the company every thing they ever wanted and then considering himself a good union man was the act of a real coward. How much talent does it take to give away the store? Burchette and Yingst left the membership in the lurch to pursue their own selfish aims. I would not doubt it if both became "official" management members.
Both are NOT welcome in Tulsa. I believe both should be assigned to line stations like JFK or DFW. We're tired of their stench.

Both of their reputations hurt this union, which, as you already know, already has an identity problem. This is a step in the right direction. They are both the modern day Marie Antoinette's. "Let them eat cake, huh?" Now have fun working the floor with those who you misrepresented. Especially you Dennis!!!!

As much as we would love to have the dynamic duo join the JFK team, unfortunately they have no recall status here or JFK time. What you folks in TUL need to do is show the just what you think of these two.

Latest posts

Back