Yingst, Burchette out at TWU

I wonder how they will adjust living under reduced pay and benefits? They will not be bringing home (unelected) int. officer pay. They will have to scratch by on what we have been making for 5 + years of concessions. OH, THE HUMANITY!

I wonder how they will adjust living under reduced pay and benefits? They will not be bringing home (unelected) int. officer pay. They will have to scratch by on what we have been making for 5 + years of concessions. OH, THE HUMANITY!

Nah, they'll join the FLT group (like most of our shop stewards) and work under managements desk for a living . :shock:
BTW, Which they already have the credentials for.

More topped out A&P union reps in the FLT..oh boy what a beautiful sight !! :down:

As much as we would love to have the dynamic duo join the JFK team, unfortunately they have no recall status here or JFK time. What you folks in TUL need to do is show the just what you think of these two.
The sheep in TulsAA will not only welcome them back, I predict that after the next election you will find them back on the e boAArd as officers. :shock:

The sheep in TulsAA will not only welcome them back, I predict that after the next election you will find them back on the e boAArd as officers. :shock:

Remember they have all the experience and they will use that to get re-elected at Tulsa. Sad but probably true!

Remember they have all the experience and they will use that to get re-elected at Tulsa. Sad but probably true!
I think Tulsa has seen enough of the big liars to fall for them again. How could anyone vote for an inflight wife beating drunk or a well spoken washed up pick pocketer? That is the difference between the unelected, unaccountable international and the elected hard working local positions. Well that and about $100,000 a year plus many many perks. Welcome back to the real world fellas. Famalies Under Reduced Pay for over 6 years now!! :up: :p

The Star Telegram article says they were instrumental in getting third party maintenance work for AA in TUL. Isn't this something that benefits everyone? Hell, everyone else is shipping M&E offshore. It actually makes AA look ahead of the game by keeping jobs in America.

The Star Telegram article says they were instrumental in getting third party maintenance work for AA in TUL. Isn't this something that benefits everyone? Hell, everyone else is shipping M&E offshore. It actually makes AA look ahead of the game by keeping jobs in America.

Yea, that should cancel out wife beating and cheatingwith the wife of a friend who's house you were staying at.

Good guys!

By the way, what was instrumental in getting third party work was CONCESSIONS.

I think Tulsa has seen enough of the big liars to fall for them again. How could anyone vote for an inflight wife beating drunk or a well spoken washed up pick pocketer? That is the difference between the unelected, unaccountable international and the elected hard working local positions. Well that and about $100,000 a year plus many many perks. Welcome back to the real world fellas. Famalies Under Reduced Pay for over 6 years now!! :up: :p
They are the same people now as they were when they left Tulsa; and sheep are sheep and will follow whomever they are told. Yes, it is sad but true Chuck. :eek:

Has anyone heard yet what salaried jobs these bastards are taking?

Just heard they were caught and "let go" for trying to cut a deal with American under the table.
Heard this from a TULE union rep...course we all know how reliable reps are at times :glare:

Just heard they were caught and "let go" for trying to cut a deal with American under the table.
Heard this from a TULE union rep...course we all know how reliable reps are at times :glare:

That makes little (no pun intended) sense. "Under the table" is the manner in which the TWU elite typically conducts all its business with the company to the detriment of its membership. Perhaps Little Jimmy wasn't included in the graft this time, and thus got his nose twisted out of joint.

Perhaps Romano sewed up the pocket bottoms that Burdchitte had his hand(s) in for so long.

I do see Yanks and Birdchit coming back with the majority accepting them...and that's sad.

Perhaps not - I've heard many individuals whom I never thought would say a word about these two or others in the International voicing a great deal of anger towards them lately as they're slowly figuring out who's been lying to them for all these years.

Burchette, moreso than Yingst, has done much to prove himself a liar and company stooge - Yingst simply doesn't wish to be bothered with the rank and file troubles unless it benefits him somehow.

We shall see, we shall see.

Latest posts

Back