1 million barrel OPEC cut not enough

Now they are crying the blues oil below 70 dollars demand for the black gold slowing with the economy. Its a round world. When the American people stop spending because we have been forced to cope with skyrocketing fuel, taxes, and health care something has to give. When we stop spending the global economy dont do to well.
Maybe the US govt will donate some more stimulus money to the American people so China can open up some more factories and OPEC wont have to cut production.

Here's an idea...let's develop fuel efficient cars, and improve the efficiency of EVERYTHING that uses oil. At the same time, let's RUSH to develop alternative and renewable sources of fuel, and REALLY make oil worthless.

Once oil is taken out of the equation I think you'll see a quantum shift in the middle east-funding for terror and rogue regimes will dry up, and the people will take back their countries.....THAT'S how to get democracy going--take away the money, ergo the power. PLUS, we'll have a cleaner world.

We should have done it a LONG TIME AGO.

I apologize for the ‘ignorant’ statement. (I hate eating Corn)

I see your ignorant socio economic one liners are ripe for the picking vs. anything of substance. Clearly, your take is that FORD and GM "can't" produce 65 mph cars in the US ...DIESEL or not. Therefore, those that buy GM or FORD in the US are screwed out of the dollars that they must pay for poorer mpg vs. the cars made for Europe.

Our auto manufactures are faced with laws that no other country in the world has to contend with. GM and Ford ‘in the USA’ must comply with the stringent EPA laws. ‘WE’ Mericans shoot ourselves in the arse on a most continuous basis. You ‘liberals’ liked the laws but are too narrow minded to see the long term cost/effect/benefit of your actions.

Go hug a tree and ride your bicycle,

Are you just being an pompous arse? (and we've seen many of them, all worn on the same person) Or do you have something relevant to say? Maybe we can throw manipulation of the market in to get you started.

Not I…

Ahhh, now here is the crux of your deflection:
Kinda like worrying about what others do in the bed room or who they marry...those are called nosy with no life of their own so they worry about the lives of others.

What you do in your own privacy is no concern of mine until you put it in my face and ‘attempt’ to tell me to accept it as ‘normal’.

'YES' On Prop 8 and getting more supporters daily!

B) xUT

Our auto manufactures are faced with laws that no other country in the world has to contend with. GM and Ford ‘in the USA’ must comply with the stringent EPA laws. ‘WE’ Mericans shoot ourselves in the arse on a most continuous basis. You ‘liberals’ liked the laws but are too narrow minded to see the long term cost/effect/benefit of your actions.

Go hug a tree and ride your bicycle,

http://gas2.org/2008/05/21/clean-diesel-ca...-2010-timeline/ (THAT takes care of that argument)

Not I…

Go smoke a cig and and ride your bicycle.

Ahhh, now here is the crux of your deflection:

What you do in your own privacy is no concern of mine until you put it in my face and ‘attempt’ to tell me to accept it as ‘normal’.

'YES' On Prop 8 and getting more supporters daily!

B) xUT

And WHO do you think you are to determine what is normal? Your arrogance (religious or otherwise, in the FACE of society does not dictate what is normal for society (they tried that before by banning Whites and Blacks/Asian/Browns from marrying/or Blacks/Jews from moving into certain neighborhoods)...the US Constitution saw to that!

I personally could careless who gets married. But I will MOST definitely take a stand when ANY citizen of the US is not treated equally and fairly under the US Constitution just to please the religion of some. You do not dictate who is entitled to equal recognition in the USA. Get over it, and get used to it. It will fail in California (as the polls demonstrate), thankfully, as we pride ourselves on not being just progressive, but also decent people who prefer equal respect for all citizens.

No on prop 8...you will NEED the extra supporters you can muster![/b]

Ahhh the crux of your "ignorant" insult.

And WHO do you think you are to determine what is normal? Your arrogance (religious or otherwise, in the FACE of society does not dictate what is normal for society (they tried that before by banning Whites and Blacks/Asian/Browns from marrying/or Blacks/Jews from moving into certain neighborhoods)...the US Constitution saw to that!

I personally could careless who gets married. But I will MOST definitely take a stand when ANY citizen of the US is not treated equally and fairly under the US Constitution just to please the religion of some. You do not dictate who is entitled to equal recognition in the USA. Get over it, and get used to it. It will fail in California (as the polls demonstrate), thankfully, as we pride ourselves on not being just progressive, but also decent people who prefer equal respect for all citizens.

No on prop 8...you will NEED the extra supporters you can muster!
being unfamiliar with that proposal took the time to read..arguments for/against..they usually rely upon religious beliefs and premises, there is a problem with that..because
a secular government cannot have laws that are religious based and impose bans nor can
impose religious obligations what a religion forbids. after reading the proposal it is a civil matter, for citizens to even be voting on such an amendment to place a ban on any person subject to taxes(the same every other citizen) is not respectful and unfair.

I agree with North on this issue because everyone should be treated equally.