1) Do you realize that the House Majority leader of the United States of America was just defeated in their primary for the first time ever by an economics professor who couldn’t even answer a simple question pertaining to his stance on the minimum wage?
2) If you’re so big on “Constitutional rights,” why do so many conservatives believe that we should have left Bowe Bergdahl in Afghanistan to die based on the accusations that he was a deserter? You do realize that’s essentially sentencing someone to death without due process, right?
3) If 30 “urban looking” African-Americans strolled into a predominantly white upper-middle class neighborhood with AR-15′s and AK-47′s strapped to their backs, do you think the people living there would feel safe?
4) If a criminal, in possession of a gun, walks into some place determined to commit a crime (robbery for example) and you’re openly carrying your weapon where they can see it – don’t you think you would be the first person they’d target?
5) If “the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,” then why in the Nevada shooting (in one of the most pro-gun states in the nation) did no “good guy with a gun” stop the two shooters? In fact, the third victim would probably still be alive had he not tried to confront one of the shooters (he had a concealed weapon).
6) Do you realize that had John McCain been elected president in 2008, we’d still have tens of thousands of troops in Iraq and troops in Syria, Egypt and Libya – as well as still be fighting in Afghanistan? For the record, that’s 5 wars, not including what he might have done in Iran.
7) Explain to me how Ronald Reagan is an “American legend and conservative icon” when he illegally sold missiles to Iran to negotiate the release of American hostages, yet President Obama is “anti-American” and should be impeached because he traded five terrorists for Bowe Bergdahl?
8) Are you aware that no matter how much oil we drill here in the United States, almost all of it still gets sold on the open market to the highest bidder? “Drill baby drill” doesn’t make any sense unless we essentially nationalize all of our oil. Are you then suggesting we nationalize our oil?
9) In Iraq, Obama basically had 2 choices:
Which solution would you have had him choose to clean up Bush’s mess? Oh, all while reducing our deficit and listening to the vast majority of Americans who wanted us out of Iraq.
- Keep troops in Iraq indefinitely, costing trillions more over probably the next 10-20 years (because that’s how long it’s going to take to even try to establish real democracy in the country).
- Remove our troops, likely handing the country over to radical Islamic insurgents shortly after.
10) We all want energy independence. So, tell me, out of the following three which two are unlimited, can’t be taken away from us, don’t pollute and would completely remove us from relying on other countries to meet our energy needs?:
Well, that will conclude this edition. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you’ll ask your conservative friends and family these questions to see what kind of responses they can muster up.
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-questions-every-liberal-ask-every-republican-6th-edition/#sthash.0XVhORX5.dpuf