1st US A321 finally at paint shop at ARA

You want a positive thread? Create one. Just WATCH how fast that thread makes its way to the bottom of the page. I'm sorry but when someone cranks on here you are labeled a chronic complainer. What the hell is so positive here? People, the paint job was created IN HOUSE and it looks like it was done IN HOUSE. I don't care how fond some are of it. IT STINKS. EVERYTHING this management does has their $H!TTY fingerprints all over it. I can count on ONE hand anything positive. Being grateful for a job wasn't THEIR doing either before someone comes back with that old line. Thank the low pay out west and the concessions on the east for keeping us in a job. I say stick the "swoosh" up their A$$ sideways. :up:

You want a positive thread? Create one. Just WATCH how fast that thread makes its way to the bottom of the page. I'm sorry but when someone cranks on here you are labeled a chronic complainer. What the hell is so positive here? People, the paint job was created IN HOUSE and it looks like it was done IN HOUSE. I don't care how fond some are of it. IT STINKS. EVERYTHING this management does has their $H!TTY fingerprints all over it. I can count on ONE hand anything positive. Being grateful for a job wasn't THEIR doing either before someone comes back with that old line. Thank the low pay out west and the concessions on the east for keeping us in a job. I say stick the "swoosh" up their A$$ sideways. :up:
:lol: Hmmmmmmm, The Swoosh sideways? :rolleyes: I take it you didn't like the design from the Childcare Room at Corporate HDQ. (At this point it's a cosmetic improvement but certainly nothing to turn your head over. IMO the only recent livery change that looks good is the Silver/Pearl at NWA. The AA Siverbird is still a "Timeless Classic" and hopefully will continue to grace the skies. All the other paint schemes are bland.

I know they were trying to save money by doing it in house but c'mon. I mean it's only YOUR corporate identity we're talking about here. Why leave it to a professional firm? :rolleyes: Well they can paint the 321 however they'd like it's still the same airplane performance wise.

That explains why we keep closing the door on these A330 "MTC" delayed flights...the MTC/MEL sticker/tapes keeps going missing...someone keeps eating the envoy meals...and some annoying gate agent keeps getting "trapped" as we push back...ugh... I jest

That explains why we keep closing the door on these A330 "MTC" delayed flights...the MTC/MEL sticker/tapes keeps going missing...someone keeps eating the envoy meals...and some annoying gate agent keeps getting "trapped" as we push back...ugh... I jest
note to self: keep passport in pocket at ALL times at work.....just in case some intern jumps on board, lucky he got on by the skin of his teeth and swings the door shut behind him....

no, you can't sit on my lap!

I can't wait to see new picture of A321 in the new colors next week or whenever. I hope A321 will look much better than original old one.

So it's the 16th - Does anyone have pictures yet?