" 2 0 1 3 " = GEORGIA = SEGRAGATED PROM ! ! !

Fellow 'coolers.

The ABOVE,..........brought to you by our Resident DICK-HEAD,.......from.............G E O R G I A !

PS,

(Me) Bigoted you say ?

And a SEGREGATED Prom is what,..................a front for future KLAN recruits ???

Sorry Georgia BOY.
If the Shoe FITS,..............."WEAR IT" !!!!!!!!!!!

Believe or not, everyone that lives in GA, doesn't agree with a segragated prom and your still a BIGOT !

I don't dislike everyone north of the Mason Dixon....................just you ! Dodgeball anyone ?

Believe or not, everyone that lives in GA, doesn't agree with a segragated prom and your still a BIGOT !

I don't dislike everyone north of the Mason Dixon....................just you ! Dodgeball anyone ?

" I don't dislike everyone north of the Mason Dixon "

" WHO - G - A - S " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAN FORWARD / "12" MORE YEARS : )

You probably are ticked at him because he does not want the gov't to pay for your french condoms or sex change operations.

No I do not like him because the idiot does not know how old the earth is, thinks science is a fools errand but is on the house science committee.

Education is the foundation of a health society. Studies have shown there is a correlation between education bigotry.

Since you went off topic, there was a 3 or 4 year study in St Louise where about 9,000 women were given free birth control of their choice. Unwanted pregnancies dropped by over 50% below the national average.

Why do republicans hate women and babies so much?

No I do not like him because the idiot does not know how old the earth is, thinks science is a fools errand but is on the house science committee.

Education is the foundation of a health society. Studies have shown there is a correlation between education bigotry.

Since you went off topic, there was a 3 or 4 year study in St Louise where about 9,000 women were given free birth control of their choice. Unwanted pregnancies dropped by over 50% below the national average.

It's a three ring circus with a cub, tree and a puppy.

They make me laugh.

Better than the short bus you keep circling the block on.

It appears you went off-topic, since you brought it up, there is an abortion doctor on trial for first degree murder. He faces the death penalty. He should be put to death if convicted and not be able to deliver the baby and cut the spinal cord with scissors.

'House of Horrors' abortion doctor murder trial begins
03/18/2013 10:35 PM
BY MENSAH M. DEAN
Philadelphia Daily News
Daily News Staff Writer [email protected], 215-568-8278

AS THE capital-murder trial of Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell gets under way Monday morning, and unfolds over the next six to eight weeks, both the anti-abortion and abortion-rights camps will be taking a keen interest.

Gosnell, 72, who owned a now-closed West Philly abortion clinic that prosecutors dubbed a fetus-strewn "house of horrors," faces the possibility of a death sentence for allegedly delivering seven premature babies and killing them by cutting their spinal cords with scissors.

In addition, Gosnell is facing what amounts to a life sentence for a slew of other charges, including a third-degree murder count for allegedly prescribing the fatal drug overdose to a woman who died at his Lancaster Avenue clinic following a 2009 abortion.

"I think it's obvious he will be found guilty," said John Stanton, a board member of the Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia. "It's pretty much an open-and-shut case that he violated laws in such a manner that he is guilty of the charges laid on him."

http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=198716521

...does not know how old the earth is, thinks science is a fools errand but is on the house science committee.
Well, god, how old is the earth? Please give us an accurate figure not a ball park one based on scientific hypotheses. Nobody can prove how old the earth is, they can only put a bunch of billions together that can neither be perceived, nor proven. :p :lol: :rolleyes: Continue to twist your Eurotrash ideology of fools.

It appears you went off-topic, since you brought it up, there is an abortion doctor on trial for first degree murder. He faces the death penalty. He should be put to death if convicted and not be able to deliver the baby and cut the spinal cord with scissors.

BY MENSAH M. DEAN
Philadelphia Daily News

AS THE capital-murder trial of Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell gets under way Monday morning, and unfolds over the next six to eight weeks, both the anti-abortion and abortion-rights camps will be taking a keen interest.

Gosnell, 72, who owned a now-closed West Philly abortion clinic that prosecutors dubbed a fetus-strewn "house of horrors," faces the possibility of a death sentence for allegedly delivering seven premature babies and killing them by cutting their spinal cords with scissors.

In addition, Gosnell is facing what amounts to a life sentence for a slew of other charges, including a third-degree murder count for allegedly prescribing the fatal drug overdose to a woman who died at his Lancaster Avenue clinic following a 2009 abortion.

"I think it's obvious he will be found guilty," said John Stanton, a board member of the Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia. "It's pretty much an open-and-shut case that he violated laws in such a manner that he is guilty of the charges laid on him."

I hope they throw the key away on all of them. Has nothing to do with abortion and what he did was already illegal anyway.

As for the school. I hope the kids succeed in getting an interested prom. Hopefully the school district will address this in 2014 and tell the parents who are against it to go pound sand. This is 2013 and we are all equal. Raising kids in a segregated environment does nothing to help them in society.

I hope they throw the key away on all of them. Has nothing to do with abortion and what he did was already illegal anyway.

As for the school. I hope the kids succeed in getting an interested prom. Hopefully the school district will address this in 2014 and tell the parents who are against it to go pound sand. This is 2013 and we are all equal. Raising kids in a segregated environment does nothing to help them in society.

I agree.

Go look in the mirror......
24.gif

BY MENSAH M. DEAN
Philadelphia Daily News

Not often I agree with you 'snap, but in this case, this MF..ought to be castrated !

Not often I agree with you 'snap, but in this case, this MF..ought to be castrated !

Why the lag in MSM even looking at this story?
Could stir a abortion debate when O doesn't want one....

Or could cause people to look at a certain sitting presidents voting record on this very issue.....

Funny, now MSM coming up with all kinds excuses why they forgot to look into this.....

Maybe it doesn't do anything for the ' collective ' good?

So why cover it if it goes against the admin narrative?

Believe it or not, the Gosnell story has a segregation twist.

Grand jury testimony on page 61 of the report indicates that white women received more attention than Blacks or Asians... (see http://www.phila.gov/districtattorney/pdfs/grandjurywomensmedical.pdf)

Can you imagine the attention this would be garnering if Gosnell were of any other ethnicity?

Looks like the citizens showed the way it should be......we don't need the the government.

Organized by students, it is open to all, at a ballroom in nearby Cordele. Nearly half of the school’s 380 students have registered, with roughly equal numbers of black students and white students.
A group of four female students — two black and two white — came up with the idea, and they have received an outpouring of support from across the country. Their Facebook group has 24,000 fans, and it has raised enough in donations to rent a ballroom and buy food and gift bags for every couple.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/27/us/in-rural-georgia-students-step-up-to-offer-integrated-prom.html?_r=0

Looks like the citizens showed the way it should be......we don't need the the government.

http://www.nytimes.c...-prom.html?_r=0

AND thier local school's excuse is........................................... ?????????????????

Un...F'n......Believable...here in 2013 ! I'm curious as to why this didn't happen in a USA state, as opposed to a CSA state ?

OOP's, my bad. I FORGOT I was a BIGOT !

Latest posts

Back