2016 GOP 'TEAM'.........(a lot of hall-of-famers / NOT / on this squad !

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/06/what-do-so-many-obvious-losers-think-they-can-be-president

Why Do So Many Obvious Losers Think They Can Be President?

losers.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I'll make this EASY for YOU, you BUFFOON EXTRAORDINAIRE.   Of the Enormous GOP field, pick ANY 3 of the current of future contenders, and any one of the 3 you pick that beats 'HILL, will make you an automatic Winner.  ( chuckle. YOU are Already a f'n Winner, so if you win, you'll be a double winner) !

OK.
READY ?
GO !

?????

" 1 ST ".     REQUEST.

Ah, southwind.   I've offered you a ' 3 for 1' deal.    ALL of us  'coolers' are curious what your choices will be.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're  MAN  ENOUGH  to accept my offer !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
" 1 ST ".     REQUEST.

Ah, southwind.   I've offered you a ' 3 for 1' deal.    ALL of us  'coolers' are curious what your choices will be.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're  MAN  ENOUGH  to accept my offer !
Why bother? Hitlery won't be the Demorat nominee to begin with.....Bigot!

Dog Wonder said:
He picked Herman Cain last time, how could he do worse?

You're right 'Dog, but here's the thing.

All he's got to do is pick (say) Bush, Walker and Rubio, knowing JOKES like Fiorina/(the) HUCKSTER, Carson. Graham, Cruz, Santorum will have 'packed it in" before this autumn arrives.  (Hey sparrow, I haven't forgot about RAND, he could wind up in the last 3 standing).  But 'Dog, back to our 'Village IDIOT'.
He doesn't have the  ' Testicle Fortitude ' to even say thier names.  You know what.  I'm goning to...UP THE BET and give him ANY FOUR Names, to my ONE.  If any of the Four wins,....... he WINS.
BUT,
He KNOWS that NONE of them....NONE of them can beat 'HILL,..............thats why the spineless Red Neck wont ...go on record !

A business exists to make a profit for its investors/owners. Whether it be a hot dog cart or General Electric. What is "fair" or "liveable" is of no real concern beyond having enough workers with the required skill set to perform the work.

Corporations DO NOT exist as social welfare agencies or a part of the social safety net It isn't their purpose.

Opening a McDonald's costs about $1.5 Million per unit depending on the cost of the land. The jobs there [ay $7.50 to $8,00 per hour because that's what the free market determines the value to be. MOST workers that work in fast food will get a $.25 raise within the first 2 months if they have any ability whatsoever. SOME, like my old girlfriend will rise steadily through the ranks and manage their own store for the franchisee of multiple  units. Her income will be around $50,000. The promise of America is the equal opportunity, NOT Equal outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts