2022 Profit Sharing

Delta ground employees lost 10 hours per week if they were full time during Covid.

Didn’t happen at AA, WN or UA.

hmm wonder why?

Oh yes they are unionized and DL isn’t.

This is what provided me with financial security all through the Pandemic. Part of the tenant of the Payroll Support Program was that the Airlines could not violate Labor agreements. And the fact that I’m Full Time protected in conjunction with this language meant that I didn’t lose even a single dime.

A4839043-733B-4F33-8348-1FD82624D0B1.jpeg

Delta employees can have their better Profit Sharing. Small consolation IMO for always being at risk in their employment or job hours.
Anything could happen, but it's been over a decade, and the only mainline station that's closed is FNT- and it took a pandemic to make it happen.

But that was a line station Dave has repeatedly gone on record as saying don't matter, so what's the fuss?

Sorry but I’ve been to Atlanta. Yuck 🤢 Yuck 🤢 Yuck 🤮 No thanks.
What a weird comment. Do you think ATL is the only city DL has employees in? They've got hubs all over the country. Plenty of stations in Florida too (4 if you want the ramp. 10ish if you to be an agent). But you already know that, since you ride the same bus they do.

Anything could happen, but it's been over a decade, and the only mainline station that's closed is FNT- and it took a pandemic to make it happen.

But that was a line station Dave has repeatedly gone on record as saying don't matter, so what's the fuss?

Well Kevin A also knows that a Station closing is not the only way to be railroaded out of a job. I’m sure in your career you’ve heard many examples of people being short shifted at Delta even if you are carrying their water more than you used to these days.

What a weird comment. Do you think ATL is the only city DL has employees in? They've got hubs all over the country. Plenty of stations in Florida too (4 if you want the ramp. 10ish if you to be an agent). But you already know that, since you ride the same bus they do.

Delta has no Hubs in Florida and particularly not South Florida which is near my family. Therefore I likely never would have came here because I may have been established somewhere else where the move wouldn’t have been worth it. It takes Seniority to get what you want in small stations.

When I transferred to MIA 12 years ago I was immediately getting weekends off full time. When I transferred to FLL I also took weekends.

And I don’t ride the same bus as them since we’re in Terminal 3 and they’re in Terminal 2.

Also to be completely honest without having a Contract and contract language for Station staffing only a complete maniac would take the risk of leaving a Hub. Now even if we did close stations in our Bankruptcy MIA is right down the road driving distance from me. If something ever happened to FLL the only change I would have to make is to turn a right instead of a left to get to work. And add more gas ⛽️ into my tank again.

Another weird point to make. We have similar seniority, and I could've been in FL. years ago too. But we work at different carriers with different networks, so...

I wanted to come back to this because I’m thinking your paranoia on the subject has infected your brain.

Find where I EVER said small stations don’t matter? Maybe in the past I’ve explained and you’ve been confused how the TWU Roll Call system stepped on small station Presidents but again I’ve NEVER not supported them or people not having the ability of working wherever they want.

Now what I WON’T do and never have is give one Station (Big or small) more attention or focus over another. With however understanding where the majority works though.

You have gone on record though as pretty much only a small station advocate. Understandably selfish since that’s where you live, work and raise your family. Being single means I don’t have to be that kind of selfish.

One more thing. Just so you know if I was the sole decider and it came down to closing my Station or MIA I would chose to close my Station. Yes I would sacrifice myself and the other 90 people over the 2508 people in MIA being forced to move.

Wouldn’t you do the same?

Another weird point to make. We have similar seniority, and I could've been in FL. years ago too. But we work at different carriers with different networks, so...

Being in Florida doesn’t mean being here the way you want to.

When I first came here in 2003 I was Full Time and even got partial weekends off. That was after 9/11 and with only 8 years in the Company.

Are you telling me that you really think you would have been able to come here (South Florida MIA, FLL or PBI) then with only 8 years and be Full Time?

And if you say yes you better hope Delta don’t drug test you because you’ll definitely fail.

Find where I EVER said small stations don’t matter?
Your track record of dismissing line stations is a long one. It usually happens when someone has you against the ropes. Maybe you'd better remember what you write if you weren't so busy sh*tposting all day.
Being in Florida doesn’t mean being here the way you want to.

When I first came here in 2003 I was Full Time and even got partial weekends off. That was after 9/11 and with only 8 years in the Company.

Are you telling me that you really think you would have been able to come here (South Florida MIA, FLL or PBI) then with only 8 years and be Full Time?

And if you say yes you better hope Delta don’t drug test you because you’ll definitely fail.
And it doesn't mean it the way you want it to, either. This is like me saying that I could've gone to MSP and held a partial because we have a hub there, while you might've had midweek days off. Same story with DTW or MEM.

Cool story, but not applicable in the larger scheme of things.

Your track record of dismissing line stations is a long one. It usually happens when someone has you against the ropes. Maybe you'd better remember what you write if you weren't so busy sh*tposting all day.

WRONG!!!!! Again I challenge you to find where “I” have wrote that small stations (They’re all line stations) have less value or worth than any other. When you do find anything don’t try to cherry pick. Post the entire context of the conversation.

I guess you also forgot how I’m great friends with the TWU President of Boston and completely supported him (Small Station) or me talking about my buddy in Memphis who lost his Station (13 People)

Your paranoia that everyone’s out to get you has got your mind all warbled there buddy.

Now whether you like it or not however in a vote a Hub has way more power than a small station does because it has way more members. That will never change.

And it doesn't mean it the way you want it to, either. This is like me saying that I could've gone to MSP and held a partial because we have a hub there, while you might've had midweek days off. Same story with DTW or MEM.

Cool story, but not applicable in the larger scheme of things.

Sorry man but only an idiot transfers to a Station where they’re going to be PT and at the bottom of the barrel for Lord knows how many years just because they can get there. Personally I also think only an idiot would work up in the Ozarks where you are too. But hey maybe you have a thing for Moose tipping or something, what do I know.

Now if you’ll excuse me I really am down by the beach right now so I’ll catch up with you later.

Atlanta sucks ball sack. I used to live there.