21% You Got It

genejockey said:
Any employee who stays around and accepts a 21% is out of their mind! You all should have been actively seeking alternative employment at least 6 months ago. And don't think for one second that your skills are not transferrable because they most certainly are! Especially those in customer service.
[post="191331"][/post]​

So, what are you trying to say? Those of us who are not in customer service don't have transferable skills? I have an Associate's Degree, and a Bachelor's Degree. And those degrees plus a nickel probably won't buy me a cup of coffee. I'm sticking around because I have twenty years invested in this company; and I'd like to have twenty more. Of course I wish it was still Piedmont; but that's beside the point. I'm just not ready to look elsewhere right now. I'm really tired of this mind set that customer service is somehow above fleet service. Get over it. We work the ramp because we choose to; not because we are barbaric, and that's all we can comprehend. We're all in this together; ok!!!

Good luck toyou and your wife, here are ohr thing out threfor you....

genejockey said:
Any employee who stays around and accepts a 21% is out of their mind! You all should have been actively seeking alternative employment at least 6 months ago. And don't think for one second that your skills are not transferrable because they most certainly are! Especially those in customer service. Some companies are not willing to pay for customer service, that is a fact. But many are willing, and do pay much more than than any airline. You just have to find the those companies who value professsionalism.

You have been told that any schmoe off of the street can come in and do your job. BS! It depends on the level of professionalism the company wants to espouse. What type of passenger do they want to attract and retain. Most of the MDA new hires in PHL can barely speak deciferrable English. It is extremely embarrassing to those who consider themselves to be professional CSA's..... those who take pride in representing the airline.

My wife's last day at US Airways (after 16 years) was supposed to be this Sunday. As of this ruling today, she resigned effective 1:30pm TODAY. She refuses to work under the current working conditions. Factor in idiotic, pathetic managment, severe under staffing, assinign working conditions and now an enormous pay cut. PHACK YOU US Airways!!!!! Good luck to all at US Airways.
[post="191331"][/post]​

Oh. that's right; you're deleted forgot. My bad. I really should have known better. I apologize for only being a barbaric ramper. Such a shame I could have been a customer service agent with transferable skills. I might have been a little more knowledgeable then.

CapnCockroach said:
Good Lord - listen to all the whining. Smile people! This is what you wanted. The Judge! All of you hairy balled unionista's have been saying for weeks that you would take your chances with the judge.

Well, you did. You won!!! Be happy!! Life is good!
[post="191395"][/post]​
THE PINE FAN RETURNS..... :shock:

This is what you wanted. The Judge! All of you hairy balled unionista's have been saying for weeks that you would take your chances with the judge
DON'T GIVE US THAT CRAP BOB....IT HASN'T BEEN BEFORE THE JUDGE FOR THE 'DECISION' YET.....
you're looking at temp solution to drive the next concession t/a...then if not wanted by labor....the 'judge' will decide.....and he wil decide to impose the company's offer if the labor groups do not do the good faith mantras...
LITTLE INSIDER INFO,BOB......WATCH FOR A 1113C FILING THIS WEEKEND OR EARLY NEXT WEEK....

PITbull said:
Eighty six,

Let's just stay anyway....no matter what. Let them buy us out. We will all stay at the top of the salary chart, and when we are permitted to strike at amedable date, we will.
[post="191448"][/post]​

Somebody say strike, what happend to self help???

Winglet said:
It doesn't matter. Lakefield's clowns will squander that away too. Shut the place down, take your unemployment, and vote a different set of clowns in the White House.
[post="191279"][/post]​
Putting a "REAL" pair of different clowns in the White House won't save yours, or ANYONE elses job!! GOOD DAY!!!

Latest posts