3 'Strange' Men Cause Flight Diversion

FrugalFlyerv2.0

Veteran
Oct 29, 2003
NBC Chicago link

A Portland, Ore.-bound flight made a "level two emergency" stop in Chicago Tuesday night after passengers said three men, reportedly of Middle Eastern descent, were acting strangely, even fighting with flight crews.

At least one of the men walked back to the area of the plane where flight attendants work, laid down and began complaining of illness. That man engaged in "some sort of altercation" with the flight attendant, a passenger said.

At one point another man, who was pacing back and forth in the aisles, also got into a "verbal altercation" with a flight attendant, according to a passenger.

Other men of “Middle Eastern descent” were passing notes and “writing in their notebooks,” a source told NBC Chicago.

NBC Chicago link

A Portland, Ore.-bound flight made a "level two emergency" stop in Chicago Tuesday night after passengers said three men, reportedly of Middle Eastern descent, were acting strangely, even fighting with flight crews.

At least one of the men walked back to the area of the plane where flight attendants work, laid down and began complaining of illness. That man engaged in "some sort of altercation" with the flight attendant, a passenger said.

At one point another man, who was pacing back and forth in the aisles, also got into a "verbal altercation" with a flight attendant, according to a passenger.

Other men of “Middle Eastern descent” were passing notes and “writing in their notebooks,” a source told NBC Chicago.

and passengers didn't restrain them?

No need to do so when you're dealing with those who practice the religion of peace and love.

Ain't that the damn truth...

I've long decided that if I ever get into a situation like that, I'm gonna jump square in the middle of it & confront the wormy bastards.
They can file charges if they want...I am sick and tired of the vermin working our system and causing all kinds of hassles/trouble for us Americans. I hold them single-handedly responsible for the hassle factor we Americans are having to endure daily.

I'm so damn sick and tired of the PC bull####...

Back