3rd Quarter Profit

Well, I for one am tired of this bashing of UAL by you cowards that have contractually capitulated with the mere threat of BK. If you have issues with Beauty, then PM each other, otherwise, bite me!

Maybe if one of you had the ‘guts’ to say no to a screwing, then we ‘all’ would not be in this situation. But you didn’t and you are foolishly elated that UAL got their ‘ComeUppins’. :p

If you believe that the train stops here, then you are in for a ‘BIG’ surprise.

If you all are so narrow minded as not to understand the impact on ‘your company’ then you deserve the screwing that is coming down the track.

JMHO,
B) UT

Some of the wisest words I've seen on this forum in a loooong time....

Well, I for one am tired of this bashing of UAL by you cowards that have contractually capitulated with the mere threat of BK. If you have issues with Beauty, then PM each other, otherwise, bite me!

Maybe if one of you had the ‘guts’ to say no to a screwing, then we ‘all’ would not be in this situation. But you didn’t and you are foolishly elated that UAL got their ‘ComeUppins’. :p

If you all are so narrow minded as not to understand the impact on ‘your company’ then you deserve the screwing that is coming down the track.

JMHO,
B) UT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UAL_TECH,

You can believe me, or you can NOT believe me, but I've always had a healthy respect for UAL, and It's employees, AND take no pleasure out of seeing any UALer get screwed.

I argue my points knowing what Glen Tilton is all about.
Unfortunately you folks have "gone backwards" even more than AA, while on Glen's watch.

UAL's 2007 $$$results are a Very good thing, and I'm happy for you guys.
But, instead of taking that "hard earned(BY YOU) $$$, and Insuring that UAL remain a "stand alone carrier"(because quite frankly, you guys DON'T need another carrier, because of you wide global reach), Tilton rather take the $$$, and(hopfully NOT) sell off UAL in pieces.

If the skank would stay out of our sand box, we'd stay out of yours.But since she can't keep her word hole shut,here we are.

No Need to repeat the above quote. but LGA is right. get the skank out of our forum and we would not feel the need to be in yours.

Personally I want to see UA successfull and DL and CO. Th eonly thing that I do not like about UA is one of your employees. DTTB she is a disgrace to all of you.

But on the other hand. Congratulation on your 3q profit I hope there are many more to come.

No Need to repeat the above quote. but LGA is right. get the skank out of our forum and we would not feel the need to be in yours.

Personally I want to see UA successfull and DL and CO. Th eonly thing that I do not like about UA is one of your employees. DTTB she is a disgrace to all of you.
But on the other hand. Congratulation on your 3q profit I hope there are many more to come.

Yet we have two "professionaals" on the UAL board with nothing to say other than to call a UAL employee an offensive name. Says a lot more about you than it does her. Way to represent.... :rolleyes:

Like I said, almost all AA posters (everytime) will resort to name calling as opposed to debating a post... Call me what you want, the point is this.... You can't handle the truth, so you call names and harsh comments... You look foolish... BUt I love how you get so combative for a company that treats you like sh#t.... OPS, you don't like me for the same reason you don't like your management, they tell you what you dont want to hear.. Get used to it, you will be hearing it for a long time.. you act like children.....

JMHO,
B) UT
One of the most idiotic posts I have ever read that even surpasses a post from USA320PILOT. Your fate was sealed on Dec 09, 2002 (4 months prior AA concessions) when UA declared bankruptcy. Throughout history, in every case, the bankruptcy judges have given airline managements total authority to rape, rob, plunder, and steal. In every case before UA (CO, EA, PA, TW, BN and US), the employees lost it all with bankruptcy judges as the enablers. The same thing happened to DL and NW employees after the UA bankruptcy. NEVER HAS A BANKRUPTCY JUDGE DONE ANYTHING FOR THE EMPLOYEES. THEY BASICALLY GIVE MANAGEMENT WHATEVER THEIR HEART DESIRES. So even if AA had went bankrupt, your fate would still have been the same.

Some important dates in the UAL bankruptcy case: (from USA today)

Dec. 09, 2002- UAL files for bankruptcy.

May 01, 2003- New UA labor contracts with $2.56 billion in concessions go into effect. (These were negotiated in the preceding month at the same time as AA's concessionary contracts of $1.8 billion were negotiated; so much for your theory of us "lowering the bar".)

May 10, 2005- Bankruptcy courts agrees with UA to terminate pensions.

July 21, 2005- UA negotiates another $700 million in pay cuts. (bringing the total to $3.26 billion. Who's lowering the bar?).

Sep. 07, 2005- UA files reorganization plan which wipes out stock. (BYE BYE ESOP).

By staying out of bankruptcy, we have "upheld the bar". AA or it's employees are not responsible in any way, shape, or form, for your predicament at UA. Your posts remind me of citizens in third world countries who blame the United States for their own predicaments. What's next, are you going to blame us for your participation in the ESOP?

One of the most idiotic posts I have ever read that even surpasses a post from USA320PILOT. Your fate was sealed on Dec 09, 2002 (4 months prior AA concessions) when UA declared bankruptcy. Throughout history, in every case, the bankruptcy judges have given airline managements total authority to rape, rob, plunder, and steal. In every case before UA (CO, EA, PA, TW, BN and US), the employees lost it all with bankruptcy judges as the enablers. The same thing happened to DL and NW employees after the UA bankruptcy. NEVER HAS A BANKRUPTCY JUDGE DONE ANYTHING FOR THE EMPLOYEES. THEY BASICALLY GIVE MANAGEMENT WHATEVER THEIR HEART DESIRES. So even if AA had went bankrupt, your fate would still have been the same.

May 01, 2003- New UA labor contracts with $2.56 billion in concessions go into effect. (These were negotiated in the preceding month at the same time as AA's concessionary contracts of $1.8 billion were negotiated; so much for your theory of us "lowering the bar".

July 21, 2005- UA negotiates another $700 million in pay cuts. (bringing the total to $3.26 billion. Who's lowering the bar?).

Sep. 07, 2005- UA files reorganization plan which wipes out stock. (BYE BYE ESOP).

By staying out of bankruptcy, we have "upheld the bar". AA or it's employees are not responsible in any way, shape, or form, for your predicament at UA. Your posts remind me of citizens in third world countries who blame the United States for their own predicaments. What's next, are you going to blame us for your participation in the ESOP?

So what is your point with all this blabber? In this post you are bragging about AA getting the same concessions without a bankruptcy... So, what bar did you "uphold"??? The one that has nasty work rules? No paid holidays? The one that took major concessions by not filing bankruptcy?? What a joke..

So what is your point with all this blabber? In this post you are bragging about AA getting the same concessions without a bankruptcy... So, what bar did you "uphold"??? The one that has nasty work rules? No paid holidays? The one that took major concessions by not filing bankruptcy?? What a joke..
Your reading comprehension is no better than your math or analytical skills. Listen carefully, $3.2 BILLION IS MORE THAN $1.8 BILLION; THOSE TWO NUMBERS ARE NOT EQUAL! THOSE NUMBERS INCLUDE WAGES AND WORK RULES! It would also be a waste of time trying to explain to you the concept of "deferred compensation" (pension and retiree medical).

Your reading comprehension is no better than your math or analytical skills. Listen carefully, $3.2 BILLION IS MORE THAN $1.8 BILLION; THOSE TWO NUMBERS ARE NOT EQUAL! THOSE NUMBERS INCLUDE WAGES AND WORK RULES! It would also be a waste of time trying to explain to you the concept of "deferred compensation" (pension and retiree medical).

So we gave up 3 billion with BK and you gave up 2 without, sounds like a winner to me, just wonder what you will give up this time around, should of just cut to the chase the first time around, you are in for a big surprise . Your performance is the worst among most airlines in the profit sector and you should be producing double what the others made.. I have a feeling the lube companies are gearing up for a very profitable couple of years to come... Although, you guys are so willing to give it up, you won't need any ... :lol:

Wording removed.
Moderator note:please be careful of language used.

So we gave up 3 billion with BK and you gave up 2 without, sounds like a winner to me, just wonder what you will give up this time around, should of just cut to the chase the first time around, you are in for a big surprise hot mama... Your performance is the worst among most airlines in the profit sector and you should be producing double what the others made.. I have a feeling the lube companies are gearing up for a very profitable couple of years to come... Although, you guys are so willing to give it up, you won't need any ... :lol:
You are a sick and vulgar thing. I feel sorry for the woman who gave birth to you. the father that tried to raise you ....and anyone who has to work next to you. You lead a sad life and one day it will catch up to you

You are a sick and vulgar thing. I feel sorry for the woman who gave birth to you. the father that tried to raise you ....and anyone who has to work next to you. You lead a sad life and one day it will catch up to you

Did I strike a sore spot Bitter one??? Can't take the heat??? LOL, you sure love to dish it though... BLAH BLAH BLAH........... Say something constructive once in awhile... Oh my, Oh my, my heart is just bleeding from your post... :lol: What goes around comes around, take notice, b/c you are getting ready to get a big dose of reality, and I will be right there feeding it to you, and smiling all the way, while you are kicking and screaming about it..........

May 01, 2003- New UA labor contracts with $2.56 billion in concessions go into effect. (These were negotiated in the preceding month at the same time as AA's concessionary contracts of $1.8 billion were negotiated; so much for your theory of us "lowering the bar".)

I like your selective memory (or is this a cut and past from USATODAY...:p).
May, 03 was a 'court imposed' pay cut. AMFA ratification for a new agreement was ratified May 31, 2005 53% for 47% against. During our negotiations, all you other cowards succumbed without a whimper. The great unions at Continental didn't even make headlines, but your concessionary agreements did (should make you proud).

Since then, Delta and NWA went BK.

Your funny, AA was the first company that brought in 'B' scale, created the OSM workers and outsourced most of their avionics maintenance all without a whimper.

Now wipe your chin and get back to work. :shock:

B) UT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UAL_TECH,

You can believe me, or you can NOT believe me, but I've always had a healthy respect for UAL, and It's employees, AND take no pleasure out of seeing any UALer get screwed.

I argue my points knowing what Glen Tilton is all about.
Unfortunately you folks have "gone backwards" even more than AA, while on Glen's watch.

UAL's 2007 $$$results are a Very good thing, and I'm happy for you guys.
But, instead of taking that "hard earned(BY YOU) $$$, and Insuring that UAL remain a "stand alone carrier"(because quite frankly, you guys DON'T need another carrier, because of you wide global reach), Tilton rather take the $$$, and(hopfully NOT) sell off UAL in pieces.

NHBB,

Companies do not matter. They will buy,sell,transfer their 'a$$ets' as they see fit.
I know that, and I know you know that, so lets not be a part of the 'machine' that divides us minions.
Some employees like to blame others (fellow employees, competing businesses, competing unions, etc...) for their misery. And as we all back bite each other, they take a little more.

Take Care,
B) UT

Back