3rd Quarter Profit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

beauty,
Want to bet a Double Latte, that a lot of those "gas guzzlers" get replaced by A/E ??

Remember, our friends with the RED TAILS made a fortune on their old DC-9s.

I'm betting that AA "may" own a few of their S-80's also.

I'll take that bet. I assume you're talking about ERJ-170/175s or ERJ-190/195s, since Eagle doesn't have any 50 seaters or 70 seaters on order. I don't think the pilots will agree to the scope relief necessary to place them (70 or 90-100 seaters) at Eagle and it may be a long time until they agree to competitive green book rates for them (quite a bit less than the F-100s).

The best part, is that you are stillllll billions in debt, and I dont see that changing too much considering the cost of fuel and those big lucrative raises your getting. We have all payed down our debt over the years NHBB, unfortunately aa still has a ton of it, and it will take YEARS to pay it down... Especially with those large profits.
Yawn, I guess by your math UAL has no debt.

Yawn, I guess by your math UAL has no debt.

We all know about Donttouchtheugly's "math." It never did explain how a three percent across the board increase equals nine percent.

3 AA people kicked off the board? I think not. Obviously, another "math" problem for it.

Jake Brace on the 3rd Quarter call:

"We ended the quarter with total debt, including off-balance sheet capitalized aircraft rents and municipal debt of $12.2 billion."

UAL stiffed its creditors and still has a ton of debt.

I'll take that bet. I assume you're talking about ERJ-170/175s or ERJ-190/195s, since Eagle doesn't have any 50 seaters or 70 seaters on order. I don't think the pilots will agree to the scope relief necessary to place them (70 or 90-100 seaters) at Eagle and it may be a long time until they agree to competitive green book rates for them (quite a bit less than the F-100s).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know....FWAAA, it was "not so long ago" that I would NOT have made that statement either, BUT, with jet-A going through the roof ($$$), and 3 upcoming contracts, APA, STILL does'nt want to take the chance of losing those lucritive pensions in a BK filing.

Lets not forget, that APA also knows that AA will "sacrifice" the F/A's AMT's and FSC's(think APFA/TWU), in a "NY minute" to keep out of BK.

In fact, IIRC, relaxing the ASM cap, was one of the first things AA slid across the table to the toothless TWU.

YES, the twu(Initially) rejected that proposal, but as YOGI BERRA said so brilliantly....."it ain't over till it's over"..............................SO,.......you and I have a "Java wager" !!!!!!!

Donttouchtheugly tries to sound like an airline analyst, but sounds more like Ms. Cleo.

She moonlights enticing unsuspecting employees from other airlines home from the bars to show them her inane sputterings on the Internet. They only stay because they can't chew through the restraints.

Oh JESUS..beauty.

You gotta admit, that "straaights" line about you/"Ms. CLEO" was PRICELESS :up: :up: :up: :up:

LMAO....+ "PIMP"...............(PIMP = pissin' in my pants) :up:

Oh JESUS..beauty.

You gotta admit, that "straaights" line about you/"Ms. CLEO" was PRICELESS :up: :up: :up: :up:
LMAO....+ "PIMP"...............(PIMP = pissin' in my pants) :up:

Actually, I refer to it as more of her third grade tactics, and quite frankly, NHBB, I could care less what StrAAight calls me... People like that have ZERO impact on my life, so no, to me, throwing around nasty slurs isn't priceless, it is childish and shows the maturity of 80% of your posters.. NHBB, you need to look at the majority of StrAAights posts, they are insulting other members on this board, not stating anything about the post, NOW THAT IS PRICLESS!!! AND just in case you haven't noticed, MS. CLEO is right much more than airline analysts... LOL.... NHBB, do you realize that half the posts on this board and yours, are trying to combat and insult me??? Heck 2 threads in this board were dedicated with my name on it... It takes alot of energy from your posters to try and defend theirselves with all the rudeness... Its soooo sad, that your posters can't even stay on topic, they just get mad and start the name calling... Quite comical!!! Tell them to take some ADD medicine, they seriously need it.

Actually, I refer to it as more of her third grade tactics, and quite frankly, NHBB, I could care less what StrAAight calls me... People like that have ZERO impact on my life, so no, to me, throwing around nasty slurs isn't priceless, it is childish and shows the maturity of 80% of your posters.. NHBB, you need to look at the majority of StrAAights posts, they are insulting other members on this board, not stating anything about the post, NOW THAT IS PRICLESS!!! AND just in case you haven't noticed, MS. CLEO is right much more than airline analysts... LOL.... NHBB, do you realize that half the posts on this board and yours, are trying to combat and insult me??? Heck 2 threads in this board were dedicated with my name on it... It takes alot of energy from your posters to try and defend theirselves with all the rudeness... Its soooo sad, that your posters can't even stay on topic, they just get mad and start the name calling... Quite comical!!! Tell them to take some ADD medicine, they seriously need it.

Pot. Kettle. Black. :rolleyes:

Ms. Cleo

Whew! I can hear the nails being sharpened on the ax grinder all the way back to door 5!

It's been very tongue and cheek. We all know there ain't an airline flying whose toilette don't stink....well...maybe SW (at least they are treated like humans).

I say bury the hatchet...straight down the the skull (like we do at NW), and be done with it. It is HOLLOWEEN!

Beauty, just be worried when you are no longer the topic of conversation. Then, my dear, you will officially be a has been. Until then...bask.

Whew! I can hear the nails being sharpened on the ax grinder all the way back to door 5!

It's been very tongue and cheek. We all know there ain't an airline flying whose toilette don't stink....well...maybe SW (at least they are treated like humans).

I say bury the hatchet...straight down the the skull (like we do at NW), and be done with it. It is HOLLOWEEN!

Beauty, just be worried when you are no longer the topic of conversation. Then, my dear, you will officially be a has been. Until then...bask.

Donttouchtheugly brings it on herself. If you define "basking" as making a fool of oneself for all to see, then she is very successful. :rolleyes:

I love it...you all have taken the spotlight off of the evil goblins at NW (god knows we have EVERY right to be bitter. We are in the gym getting ready for the next next fight). Brass knuckles for that one.

Matrons, Naazis... ain't got nothing on "it'll be a cold day in hell before we smile again" (or a Feb. heat wave in MSP/DTW ) NW employees.

C'mon..beauty, "give me my due".
I've defended you(even though we constantly agree to disagree), a number of times !!!!!!!!!!!

I just Thought that the Ms. CLOE remark was very funny.
Beauty, (at times) we ALL have to learn to laugh at ourselves.

I see Donttouch still hasn't addressed the issue of UAL's over 12 billion in debt.

To refresh it's memory:

"We ended the quarter with total debt, including off-balance sheet capitalized aircraft rents and municipal debt of $12.2 billion."

I can't wait to see the "spin."

I see Donttouch still hasn't addressed the issue of UAL's over 12 billion in debt.

To refresh it's memory:

I can't wait to see the "spin."

AA is not in a better position. AA stock selling for 24.6 and UAUA for 48.38.
The 'spin' is in your head and missguided loyalties.

Whats you file number again...:p

AA is not in a better position. AA stock selling for 24.6 and UAUA for 48.38.
The 'spin' is in your head and missguided loyalties.

Whats you file number again...:p

Your girl, donttouchtheugly, constantly points to AA's debt, as if UA has none.

This proves her wrong. Any way you cut it, any debt that starts with a "b" is a lot of
debt.

Sit and "spin" on THAT. :rolleyes:

Latest posts