3rd Quarter results say it all: CARTY HAS TO GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/11/2002 8:50:58 AM BillLumbergh wrote:

Is there a reason for this?
----------------
[/blockquote]

Bill, I gotta say it's getting a bit frustrating that the moderators here are quick to delete/edit certain posts, or comment on threads which are going the direction this one is, yet you leave trollers alone, and ignore other threads where there's open gay-bashing, straight-bashing, Republican-bashing, Democrat-bashing, etc...

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/11/2002 8:50:58 AM BillLumbergh wrote:

Is there a reason for this?
----------------
[/blockquote]

It's commonly called FEAR!

Employees fear for their jobs and way of life. In turn, they must find someone to blame for the situation.

As usual, instead of hitting the target of blame, we just sling mud hoping someone will change the direction of our demise. At that point, we will all take credit for being correct about how to fix it.

Human behavior is most strange, especially given that they call us intelligent life.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/11/2002 2:02:32 AM NewHampshire Black Bears wrote:
[P]Mr Marky,[BR]While I choose(for now) not to point the finger of suspicion, I honestly believe that our ol' friends(both on us aviation, and PB/BB), Maximus the Gladiator, Mick the Quick, Compton Sucks, and(drum roll please) DOGFART, are all one in the same. I'm sure you've noticed that none of them inhabit the boards today. [BR]BUT WAIT A MIN.,[BR]Mabey one of our regulars, who's on here(AA) frequently, IS them. In fact I'd be willing to wager a weeks pay, that my hunch, is correct.[BR](call it Instinct) !!!!!![BR][BR]NH/BB's[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]Hi NHBB, Good to hear from you![BR][BR]Maximus Gladiator and Dogfart are not the same guy. Dogfart used to be PAAghost then TWAghost on PBB. Then he morphed into Dogfart. He's (or was) a TWA agent? at JFK, based upon information he has posted. The Gladiator guy, who has the same writing style as Mile High, is obviously a school kid, though a very bright one. [BR][BR]Everybody---[BR][BR]How is this threatening anybody or attempting to reveal the true identity of anybody? We're simply speculating about whether various board names may be the same people. Nobody is trying to determine who those people are. Just for the record, I only post using my name.[BR][BR]No doubt that those using numerous board identities cast a Republican ballot in Florida for each identity they use on the board.
STRONG]rky

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/11/2002 9:21:40 PM MrMarky wrote:

No doubt that those using numerous board identities cast a Republican ballot in Florida for each identity they use on the board. [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif'] [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif']

m[STRONG]AA[/STRONG]rky
----------------
[/blockquote]

As opposed to Democrats voting using the identities of the deceased. Get over it. The Liberal agenda took a beating on November 5th, and it was follow up to the election of 2000 that you are still moaning about.
[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif']

Status
Not open for further replies.