6 Ft. 'Distancing', in big Commercial Meat/Fish Processing !

6 ft distancing really isn't all that hard in the workplace, but you know the union will continue to do slowdowns because they'd rather be collecting unemployment and that $600 "let's wreck the economy" bonus.

6 ft distancing really isn't all that hard in the workplace, but you know the union will continue to do slowdowns because they'd rather be collecting unemployment and that $600 "let's wreck the economy" bonus.

YE, with an ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING, Tell ME, Tell US, how-in-Helll on a poultry processing line, do you space people 6 ft. apart ????

AND here's another thing, YOUR FUHRER says open-up the processing plants. OK, so a guy goes back to work, and he/she and thirty others get SICK from Covid. Wanna' talk about WORK-COMP Claims Genius ?????????

Here Eric, Put THIS in your PIPE, and smoke-it! .................UFCWLOCAL1445.org !!!!!!!!!!

Seems that one of the plants had hundreds test positive, and all were asymptomatic. No workman's comp needed if you don't even know you're sick...

You making fun of my native American wife with that "put it in your pipe" comment? Bigot.

Seems that one of the plants had hundreds test positive, and all were asymptomatic. No workman's comp needed if you don't even know you're sick...

You making fun of my native American wife with that "put it in your pipe" comment? Bigot.

So tell me, HOW-In-HELL do i know your wife, (Who I had the pleasure of meeting in BDL), was Native American ?????????????

6 ft distancing really isn't all that hard in the workplace
............... OK.

Tell ME, Tell US, how-in-Helll on a poultry processing line, do you space people 6 ft. apart ????
You don't. You work shoulder to shoulder.

200417-meatpacking-slaughterhouse-workers-pandemic-coronavirus-covid-19-jbs-smithfield-2-usda-1200x800.jpg

33800541_H9362419-720x445.jpg

eolesen you are a smart guy but in this case you are talking out of your ass.