66 BILLION ($$$$$$) for A M T R A K !!!

I don't know what PTC is Bears. I also don't know what the hell PIH/TIH are. Not without Google anyway.

Unlike some on here I don't Google then pretend to know everything, right eolesen?

Anyone who works on a farm or around a hangar or factory floor should know what poisonous on inhalation and toxic on inhalation mean...

But hey, you drove a train around your dad's factory once when you were 16. That seems to have qualified you to answer a question Bears directed at me.

Anyone who works on a farm or around a hangar or factory floor should know what poisonous on inhalation and toxic on inhalation mean...

But hey, you drove a train around your dad's factory once when you were 16. That seems to have qualified you to answer a question Bears directed at me.

Calm T - F down, Mr K-I-A !!

My use of the word SLUG was in reference to that OLD Diesel Switcher, nothing else !

People who DON'T KNOW YOU might have thought that Y O U were a REAL ENGINEER, at the throttle of the Lead engine (4), of a 150 car BNSF freight, going up over Marias pass in Montana, or going a " a buck 50 " through RI, on the Amtrak's Acela !!

Bla bla bla.

I have other things to do with my time than try impress patrons of an airline forum by pretending to be an expert in every topic.

I have other things going in in my life.

This constant need to impress people you have makes me wonder if you have severe self esteem problems.

Little wiener?

Calm T - F down, Mr K-I-A !!

My use of the word SLUG was in reference to that OLD Diesel Switcher, nothing else !

People who DON'T KNOW YOU might have thought that Y O U were a REAL ENGINEER, at the throttle of the Lead engine (4), of a 150 car BNSF freight, going up over Marias pass in Montana, or going a " a buck 50 " through RI, on the Amtrak's Acela !!

Oh, please. You're not the only one here who's worked on railroad property, Bigot...

I have other things to do with my time than try impress patrons of an airline forum by pretending to be an expert in every topic.

Well, at least you admit you're pretending.

Nah, I don't see a need to impress people I've never met. But years of your posts trying to appear credible do say otherwise about you.

Well, at least you admit you're pretending.
And I thought you had good reading comprehension.

Nah, I don't see a need to impress people I've never met.
Your condescending and arrogant posts say otherwise.

But years of your posts trying to appear credible do say otherwise about you.
Pulled that tactic right out of the Democrat playbook didn't you?

Trying to appear credible as what? Care to dig up some of these posts to use as an example of my presumed pretending? That should not be to hard. After all, you said you had YEARS of material.

eolesen........... you're a clown, and a low rent one at that.