Can you say,"monopoly" boys and girls

UnionAMT

Advanced
Feb 15, 2008
Can you say,"enslaved by OPEC",boys and girls.

See... boys and girls,airline says" have ta consolidate". Gotta do what? Thats right,hafta go over what? Thats right"o-v-e-r s-e-a-s. Why's that you say? Well because our "good neighbor" greedy ole corporation wants G-l-o-b-a-l-i-z-a-t-i-o-n. See kiddies, it's not enough to have slave labor in other countries. Greedy ole David Rockefeller wants it right here at home too.
See children? You kids have to pay back a n-a-t-i-o-n-a-l d-e-b-t, that actually doesn't exist.

Oh you say,"neighbor is crazy". Oh... we are naive little folks aren't we? That "good neighbor" of ours, you know, the Federal Reserve. Actually a very d-e-c-e-p-t-i-v-e name, since it's not a federally owned banking institution. That's right children. Stop slouching now. That's right. Can you say privately owned by foreign bankers. OOOkay kiddies, Reeady, here comes a new word, are you ready? Can you say c-o-m-m-u-n-i-s-t-s ? Well-hell no wonder Commy China is most favored nation you say?
All right then. Here comes choo-choo with your reality check. Oops didn't mean to say check, but that is the only checks neighbor will be seeing,other than u-n-e-m-p-l-o-y-m-e-n-t checks if we don't join hands with our u-n-i-o-n-s and repeal N-A-F-T-A. Very good neighbor. H-A-F-T-A repeal N-A-F-T-A.

See... boys and girls,airline says" have ta consolidate". Gotta do what? Thats right,hafta go over what? Thats right"o-v-e-r s-e-a-s. Why's that you say? Well because our "good neighbor" greedy ole corporation wants G-l-o-b-a-l-i-z-a-t-i-o-n. See kiddies, it's not enough to have slave labor in other countries. Greedy ole David Rockefeller wants it right here at home too.
See children? You kids have to pay back a n-a-t-i-o-n-a-l d-e-b-t, that actually doesn't exist.

Oh you say,"neighbor is crazy". Oh... we are naive little folks aren't we? That "good neighbor" of ours, you know, the Federal Reserve. Actually a very d-e-c-e-p-t-i-v-e name, since it's not a federally owned banking institution. That's right children. Stop slouching now. That's right. Can you say privately owned by foreign bankers. OOOkay kiddies, Reeady, here comes a new word, are you ready? Can you say c-o-m-m-u-n-i-s-t-s ? Well-hell no wonder Commy China is most favored nation you say?
All right then. Here comes choo-choo with your reality check. Oops didn't mean to say check, but that is the only checks neighbor will be seeing,other than u-n-e-m-p-l-o-y-m-e-n-t checks if we don't join hands with our u-n-i-o-n-s and repeal N-A-F-T-A. Very good neighbor. H-A-F-T-A repeal N-A-F-T-A.

Dude lay off the crack, it is not good for you.

Can you say "Double post"? You posted the same exact thing in another thread. We try to use actual English around here, that people can understand.

English.... Good
Crack... Baaaaad
:down:

Nothing to do with Delta or any airline directly. Post in the water cooler if at all.

Yea, don't sweat it man!
Billary has a plan..... :up:

Latest posts