( A daily dose of ) THIS and THAT.

Latest "Breaking T-RUMP Story"
T-RUMP says he will Never settle any Law Suits !
(After this BUFFOON LOSES the election, massive amounts of micro-scopes will be dissecting this 'Challenged Individual' !
TRUMP University anyone ?? (Stay tuned) !

Jesus, C'mon dell. Hillary is dog shite, and we all know it. However, you clinging to the unrealistic HOPE of that D-Bag Trump will win this election, is Scaring me. I'm NOT referring to T-Rump, I'm referring to YOU, my brotha' .

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/b...nate-analysis-of-the-poor-who-love-trump.html

NOT saying this is you..dell, But you live close enough to a lot of the state borders mentioned in this Great informative book. ........Furthermore, ANY of the F-UP states down south could Very Easily be substituted. Throw in a huge dose of 'Hypocritical' Evangelical Religious Right Wing Nuts, SHAKE WELL, then POUR and P R E S T O, you've got today's Terminally ILL Re - PLUG - BLICAN Party !

Last edited:
Trump is getting pushback because he's a horrible candidate in comparison to most of everyone else who ran in the primaries...

But... he's the guy who won, and that's something a few GOP elites still have a hard time facing because it's their failure. The egos of 17 people collided, and not everyone was smart enough to get out of the way early. Perhaps the GOP as a party could have done more to address that with some transparency and without stooping to the level the DNC did with Sanders, but it all came down to egos.

To me, Trump's nomination is as seismic of an event in GOP as it was for the flood of Tea Party candidates who were elected in 2010-2012. The establishment can't survive this, and the GOP will be better off for it once they realize that the days of old are gone.

Last edited:
Trump is getting pushback because he's a horrible candidate in comparison to most of everyone else who ran in the primaries...

But... he's the guy who one, and that's something a few GOP elites still have a hard time facing because it's their failure. The egos of 17 people collided, and not everyone was smart enough to get out of the way early. Perhaps the GOP as a party could have done more to address that some transparency and without stooping to the level the DNC did with Sanders, but it all came down to egos.

To me, Trump's nomination is as seismic of an event in GOP as it was for the flood of Tea Party candidates who were elected in 2010-2012. The establishment can't survive this, and the GOP will be better off for it once they realize that the days of old are gone.

Jesus Eric, Where the HELLL have you been ?? I mean I know you live in Arizona, and Arizona has a better than 50 - 50 shot of 'Turning Blue", but I mean C'mon !!!

Eric, Ego's be damned! We've had eight years of this, enough, is enough!
bird-1000x640.jpg

Last edited: