( A daily dose of ) THIS and THAT.

Stat freaks got shot down over the US Tuesday.....pollsters are either compromised or incompetent stooges.
Yeah, the polls I was watching for months showed Clinton losing ground. The media knew but they covered. Trump rallies were being swamped, while Hillary's were practically empty. Most came from the shows but left before H spoke. But the media showed different. Also sometimes the polls are used to discourage Trump voters from voting. Say what you will but I never doubted that Trump would be President, and once you got away from the liberal media you were informed about what was really going on.

https://boingboing.net/2016/11/11/hitlers-only-kidding-about.html

"Hitler's only kidding about the antisemitism" New York Times, 1922

"Several reliable, well-informed sources confirmed the idea that Hitler's anti-Semitism was not so genuine or violent as it sounded, and that he was merely using anti-Semitic propaganda as a bait to catch masses of followers and keep them aroused, enthusiastic, and in line for the time when his organization is perfected and sufficiently powerful to be employed effectively for political purposes."

"You can't expect the masses to understand or appreciate your finer real aims. You must feed the masses with cruder morsels and ideas like anti-Semitism. It would be politically all wrong to tell them the truth about where you really are leading them."

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

-Maya Angelou
You are seeing what is going on around you, right? Jews are being called back to Israel from EU because of a growing anti-Semitism in Europe due to Islamic Inv...er, ah, I mean...immigrants. Obama wants Israel to give up more to the Palestinians. This is going on now, and Trump is Hitler? Not to mention that Obama made a sweet deal with Iran, a country that vows Israel destruction, but hey, Hitler himself is in the WH and we'll blame him!

Really?

You are seeing what is going on around you, right? Jews are being called back to Israel from EU because of a growing anti-Semitism in Europe due to Islamic Inv...er, ah, I mean...immigrants. Obama wants Israel to give up more to the Palestinians. This is going on now, and Trump is Hitler? Not to mention that Obama made a sweet deal with Iran, a country that vows Israel destruction, but hey, Hitler himself is in the WH and we'll blame him!

Really?

You got all that out of my posting of that old NYTimes article? That is quite the penchant you have for rabbit hole exploration.

https://boingboing.net/2016/11/11/hitlers-only-kidding-about.html

"Hitler's only kidding about the antisemitism" New York Times, 1922

"Several reliable, well-informed sources confirmed the idea that Hitler's anti-Semitism was not so genuine or violent as it sounded, and that he was merely using anti-Semitic propaganda as a bait to catch masses of followers and keep them aroused, enthusiastic, and in line for the time when his organization is perfected and sufficiently powerful to be employed effectively for political purposes."

"You can't expect the masses to understand or appreciate your finer real aims. You must feed the masses with cruder morsels and ideas like anti-Semitism. It would be politically all wrong to tell them the truth about where you really are leading them."

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

-Maya Angelou
Great post Glen! I am glad you brought this up and I couldn't agree more. The (new) Democrats, the American left and their MSM supporters are morphing into the new nazi party. This is one of the reasons why they lost.

"It makes total sense that a lot of Trump's appeal was the powerful combination of "he tells it like it is" & "he doesn't mean a thing."

- anonymous

Yep, really enjoying all the vile protests the "Tolerant" left are putting on!
I agree. Since Trump won it's like every day is Christmas watching the morons on the left twist and squirm in their well deserved defeat.
15107395_10210502787381844_7939028213807700752_n.jpg

Reactions: Insp4
yes indeed and to think they were worried about Trump accepting the election results.
Zorn remember how KC was worried some 2nd amendment nut as he put it would kill Clinton?
Notice he isn't worried about Trump despite multiple tweets from people suggesting it?