A heart felt "Thank You"

Status
Not open for further replies.

safety stud

Senior
Apr 6, 2006
Visit site
As the month gets shorter and I comprehend the fact that next month I will be based in CLT, I wanted to thank everyone I've had the pleasure of flying with all the best. This base has seen so much over the years and I wanted to acknowledge my greatfullness of flying with all of you.

The post of do you remember brought back so many memories of how this base has gone through the metamorphisis of being the "MECCA" to nothing at all. I will cherish all the great working and personal relationships, I have gathered for all these years. You are all great people... Hard working, confident, self assured, but most importantly.... Just really nice people....

Thanks for Everything...

May your next endeavor bring you as much joy and happiness as you have all brought me...

Becker_Violin.jpg

HAHA! No just kidding.

I feel bad for some of you who are displaced.

I was displaced about 3 1/2 years ago.......

Life does go on and you DO make the best of the situation.

The one thing to remember and/or learn to do.........DON'T LET THIS COMPANY STRESS YOU OUT!!!!!!

Commuting is not fun, but don't let it consume you.

Good luck to all of you that are about to share that joy!!!!

If you are leaving US.....take care and enjoy life outside of US!!!!

I was just kidding. Why sit there and sulk? You should always look to the brighter side of things and smile.

Let some sunshine into your life.

See Shannon...I'm not that rude ...damn why does everyone think Chill Out is me :(

Back on Topic for the Moderators ;)

Safety, I hope to have the pleasure of you serving on one of my flights in CLT...be sure to pick up the occasional PBI trip ;)

Oh, and one more thing Shannon.. If I were REALLY Hey. .Chill Out I would be in trouble with the moderators for dupicate names. You can't do that! :down:

I don't see why people would think that he and I are the same, he is much more of an ahole than I am haha! :lol:

I love flight attendants! :up:

Anyways. My internship is up soon, and I'll be asking the mods to OFICIALLY change my name!

And Safety, if you ever need a place to stay when you're in town, u can stay in my house.

Oh, and one more thing Shannon.. If I were REALLY Hey. .Chill Out I would be in trouble with the moderators for dupicate names. You can't do that! :down:

I don't see why people would think that he and I are the same, he is much more of an ahole than I am haha! :lol:

Anyways. My internship is up soon, and I'll be asking the mods to OFICIALLY change my name!

And Safety, if you ever need a place to stay when you're in town, u can stay in my house.

what an a west concourse-hole...

HA hAHAHA!! HA AHAHA!!! HA!!! HAAAAAAA!!!! You cant even ask the moderator to take that off because you forgot which name you were on. You're funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.