Thank You......

chele5

Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
:up: To the FFOCUS GROUP & PITBULL -
We were honored by your presence, glad to share this unique moment in our lives and your kindness and well wishes are greatly appreciated. I LOVE THE ROACH & WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!

Yesterday was a special day - something we will never forget.

:up: To CWA - Thank you for the party!! We need to be together to give our good wishes and hugs to all and enjoy each others company as group - until we have a reunion!

:up: And thank you to those cwa members who worked very hard so that we could have the special evening (I know there were many and I don't want to miss anyone)!

To CCY - thank you for the opportunities you have just given us. This is a very talented group of employees and I am positive that for any company to hire any one of us, they would not be disappointed.

May God continue to bless you all as we all begin the next chapter in our lives!

Thank you for allowing me to be in your presence for this event.

All of you have been through the worst, and you still maintain an illuminating energy and spirit of greatness. Just simply awsome.

Wishing you all the best :up:

To the FFOCUS Group: USAirways could not be more privileged than to have their own group of loyal customers that care about the Company and its employees. Spending the time to come to this party for the PIT Res Center employees is nothing short of "amazing" and will be longed remembered.

To all PIT rez folks...

On behalf of the other 7 of my FFOCUS colleagues who were there last night, it was OUR PLEASURE to witness the dignity and pride of the last of you who left yesterday afternoon... And it was OUR PLEASURE to join you for your closing party last evening. You folks are the BEST... and that's why our members continued to make US our airline of choice even through all the problems the airline has had. We have already talked to many of our other members who are sincerely disappointed their schedules did not allow them to be with you last night... but you are in their thoughts and they give best wishes to you all.

We heard over and over last night that even though you were dealt a bowl of lemons, it sounds like most of you are taking that and making some sweet lemonade out of it... there is life after US. We are happy to hear that and wish you all the best in the future. Our showing last night was the least we could do to thank you for the hard work you've put into taking care of us. As I've been watching the media coverage on the local PIT news this morning, one of Frank's interviews summed it up best. He showed a poster of a US jet and said this is what's it's about, airplanes... and getting people on them and where they are going... one person at a time. We are not a herd of cattle being shuttled through the air, we are people, individuals... and you all take care of us and treat us all as special, cared for souls. You will not be forgotten!! Thank you, thank you, thank you... we cannot say those words enough.

chele5 said:
:up: To the FFOCUS GROUP & PITBULL -
We were honored by your presence, glad to share this unique moment in our lives and your kindness and well wishes are greatly appreciated. I LOVE THE ROACH & WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!

It was my honour to be there and support you folks. You have helped me and my fellow travellers for years, and I thank you for your excellent service. Best of luck to all of you.

droopy

It was an honor and a privilege for my FFOCUS colleagues and me to be with you folks in PIT last night and to be a part of your farewell party. I cannot begin to express my appreciation to you all for your years of dedicated service to your company and most importantly to your customers. You will to a one be seriously missed, but know you have the eternal gratitude and appreciation of your customers.

As one door closes, may a better one open for each and every one of you....may you ALL be blessed with health happiness and prosperity...

My BEST to you all........

Art at ISP