A Possibitity: Aa To Combine With Ae?

....takes it's toll at AA.
Pilot Arrested For Bizarre Behavior In Front Of His Home
Posted: 5/2/2005 5:01:00 PM
Updated: 5/3/2005 6:58:05 AM

A local pilot for American Airlines was in trouble with the law Monday after neighbors in his upscale neighborhood complained about his bizarre behavior.

Roy Clemmons, 47, has been a highly-regarded pilot for American Airlines.

Neighbors like Dorene Phillips said Clemmons is a family man and a hard-working professional, and said they were stunned to learn of Clemmons arrest.

Wilson County Sheriff's Deputies arrested Clemmons Friday and charged him with performing lewd and obscene acts while naked, in broad daylight, and in front of his home.

In the police report, a neighbor reported Clemmons fondled himself on his front lawn 25 times over the past year.

The neighbor videotaped Clemmons during the act as proof of the allegations.

Investigators said the neighbor made the tape fearing no one would believe her without it.

After viewing the video, the sheriff alerted American Airlines.

Clemmons was then grounded and sent back from a flight to face charges.

Phillips said she never saw Clemmons expose himself in public, but felt the allegations were a concern, especially with children in the quiet neighborhood.

Phillips said she's did talk with Clemmons after his arrest.

She says Clemmons told her he's couldn't believe he was arrested, and insisted he had no memory of what happened.

Phillips said, “In my mind, he may have been sleep walking and didn't realize these things were going on.â€￾

Investigators wouldn't comment on specifics of the investigation Monday, but said Clemmons does appear to be very much awake in the video tape taken by the his neighbor.

Officials with American Airlines could not be reached for comment Monday, but Phillips said Clemmons told her he will be undergoing a psychological evaluation and was not flying, for now.

Clemmons was free on $10,000 bond Monday.

Legacy,

Your post has nothing to do with this thread. :down: People have problems; lawyers, doctors, teachers etc. I'm sorry, but I'm trying to understand the reason for your post. If you wanted to start a new thread concerning this incident, then do it. But please try to stay on topic. :blink: