AA.......11/77 UA.......175/93

My Intent, was to inquire about AA77, because the "other 3 tragedies were more well documented, as far as I knew.

(Seperately) "SOMEONE" please explain "in logical Reality, about "THE MAGIC BULLET THEORY", and the "missing WMD" in Iraq !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you Garfield(the movie part-2)..... Answer your ringing phone. There is a new strain of FLU going around, and it seems to have decended upon a LOT of F/A's :shock:

NH/BB's

ps,

In case anyone doubts my sincere grief about AA-11/77, or UA-175/93, I use to commute on public transportation to BOS with AA/11 F/a Betty ***. We use to get on at the same stop. I miss her terribly !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before I saw UA 93, I SAW the PREVIEW of your NEW MOVIE....."GARFIELD/here kitty kitty" (or something like that)
You must be "making a $$$$ killing" on royalties !!!!
NH/BB's
==========================================================

Princess,

Maybe your right, BUT it still does'nt explain the "Magic bullet theory", which as you know, was UNABLE to be duplicated by professional sharpshooters(time wise) !

NH/BB's

If you are referring to whether Oswald could have got off three shots in six seconds, I'm afraid those professional "sharpshooters" weren't very sharp. Almost anybody can fire off three accurate shots in six seconds with a bolt action rifle,particularly,if you're aiming downward.

Here in Dallas they have the Sixth Floor Museum(the old school book depository)with Oswald's firing position for anybody to see on display. Oswald couldn't have picked a better spot to shoot at the passing motorcade.

Here in Dallas they have the Sixth Floor Museum(the old school book depository)with Oswald's firing position for anybody to see on display. Oswald couldn't have picked a better spot to shoot at the passing motorcade.

Same thing I thought when I visited the museum a couple of years ago. Every thing I saw on video for years led me to believe it was a much farther shot. When I stood in the window next to Oswalds position, I couldn't believe how close it was. With a scope on his "junk" rifle, anyone with some training could be accurate enough at that distance.

Not that I totally discount the other theories, but it seems Oswald being even an average shooter with the short distance is totally ignored.

my 2 cents

Same thing I thought when I visited the museum a couple of years ago. Every thing I saw on video for years led me to believe it was a much farther shot. When I stood in the window next to Oswalds position, I couldn't believe how close it was. With a scope on his "junk" rifle, anyone with some training could be accurate enough at that distance.

Not that I totally discount the other theories, but it seems Oswald being even an average shooter with the short distance is totally ignored.
my 2 cents

On a scale of marksman/sharpshooter/expert Oswald qualified as a sharpshooter in the marine corps, This may not have qualified him for "sniper school" but he was above average with a rifle. Ive also visited the site on several occassions and it is indeed closer than it looks.

The man did not achieve a difficult feat by any stretch!

For airplane geeks (like me), it was a 757-223 (as opposed to a 757-231 - which would be an LLC 757).