AA Agents ratify first contract

Its OK if you are at 7 like the IAM now but if you had 2 like CWA/IBT had and took a concession for 7 while the company is making billions it’s hard to swallow

You better get the membership in gear and file some grievances because there are a lot of station that need to be IAM

john john said:
And I forgot to mention allowing management to do airport Passenger Service Work
I am sure there are more negatives still trying to wrap my head around this agreement
Also this concessionary contract gave away Profit Sharing as well as a change of control grievance that was to be heard

john john said:
Also this concessionary contract gave away Profit Sharing as well as a change of control grievance that was to be heard
This, and everything else you posted, I heard from my super senior agent friends in PIT.

The CARS know they are done.  The agents know their next.  Being forced to work along with non-union Envoy employees.

Absolutely the worst scope gutting I've heard.

AANOTOK said:
I'm so afraid of those "infamous" words!
Get used to them.  You're in the IAM now.

Add:

"Gun was to our head"
"Back was against the wall"
"They were tough negotiators" 

We in the IAM are next in line.

Real tired said:
Get used to them.  You're in the IAM now.

Add:

"Gun was to our head"
"Back was against the wall"
"They were tough negotiators" 

We in the IAM are next in line.

Don't forget, "we just wanted to get a little cash in our member's pockets."

TopCat870 said:
Holidays need to be at 2.5 pay or higher. No exceptions!
Agreed.

The bar was lower on the airport LUS side of the CWA contact to get LAA out of the gutter that is were the YES votes came from

Wow lots of increase in money and other improvements and we are focused on so many negatives - makes you wonder if some can ever be happy - I think it's lost on so many in any negotiation there are gives and takes not 100% takes

Kev3188 said:
 Man. you guys sure are rough on them.  Now they have to sit down and think of new and improved awe inspiring slogans

Don't forget, "we just wanted to get a little cash in our member's pockets."

700UW said:
Envoy ramp is TWU and the agents just voted in the CWA.
Question do they stay TWU or CWA ?
I always heard that TWU Envoy aka American Eagle was a separate identity from the rest of Envoy group

5 year contract and more outsourcing..no profit sharing.  Same ol same ol.  Company got a steal of a deal on this one!!  You'll see in the coming years when record profits keep coming.  And delta will up the employee pay ante next year for sure.  Too bad..you have your contract.

Back