AA Agents ratify first contract

Are you that ignorant?

PMUS employees took three rounds of concessions in two bankruptcies in less than three years.

They lost way more than any AA employees.

You got equity , PMUS got nothing.

You should really educate yourself before you post short timer.

robbedagain said:
bob, one thing is for darn sure, im really glad you are not on the team nego for new deal bec youd be real lousy    judging by your posts  your only out for yourself   you never been thru the hell we endured in the mid 2000s   now is the time we gain all that we lost and more.  
You need to use Auto-Correct for your spelling, and for your punctuation, try to type it in MS Word first and then cut-n-paste. And as far as only out there for myself, OVER 70% of the agents and reservation agents thought it was a good deal. And you're damn right, that's how I Vote, for myself, because in the end, I work to provide for myself, and to secure MY retirement and well being, not to sacrifice to my detriment. And finally, you don't know me, personally of otherwise. So don't tell me you had it tougher than me at 911 or the financial debacle. Don't minimize the lives who perished in the World Trade Centers, or the battalions of Fire Fighters who unselfishly ran towards certain death to rescue the lives of the people they did't even know. Just because the company took a few dollars and some OT from you, just because you voted to let the company withhold a few dollars and some OT, or some easy money from you. Be Grateful you still have a job that now pays, if your a agent, $32/hour!           

700UW said:
Are you that ignorant?

PMUS employees took three rounds of concessions in two bankruptcies in less than three years.

They lost way more than any AA employees.

You got equity , PMUS got nothing.

You should really educate yourself before you post short timer.
Better look again at what the got with the 2013 contract.
And just why do you use double spaces?
And you really need to add to your vocabulary dude/dudete.
And how many time was US in BK?

Like I said and will say it once again, PMUS lost way more than PMAA employees.

That's reality, short timer.

And I don't need to write a manifesto when all I need to do is post the facts.

I was an award winning editor at the local level, awards from the IAM grand lodge and also the District 142 Communicator.

You show your lack of knowledge with your posts.

Also shows you have no idea what you are talking about when you have to criticize a poster's grammar or spelling as you can't refute the facts .

Let's just say a ton of people voted yes - that's a fact - and if this contract is as bad as you make it out to be then everyone who voted yes must not have a clue what they are doing - you are saying the negotiating committee did a horrible job and people don't know how to vote

It's happened before, people vote for the money and don't realize that they hsve voted people out of work.

Bob. Do not ever tell me what to use or how to write. And judging by your posts you must be a sorry P.O.S. to work along side with. You'll never know what we PMUS folks endured

700UW said:
It's happened before, people vote for the money and don't realize that they hsve voted people out of work.

That's the challenge with a union - people get to vote - they voted and spoke - majority rules - it seems someone has sour grapes

jcw said:

That's the challenge with a union - people get to vote - they voted and spoke - majority rules - it seems someone has sour grapes
I don't think "sour grapes" is limited to union people.  I can honestly say as a citizen who votes, I have experienced many "sour grapes" when my candidate didn't get in.

robbedagain said:
Bob. Do not ever tell me what to use or how to write. And judging by your posts you must be a sorry P.O.S. to work along side with. You'll never know what we PMUS folks endured
I'm a company man through and through, period! I follow the rules and show up on time. I do what is expected and look for extra. It a shame we get paid by a means of negotiating and now on merit. Your sentence structure still needs improving but I feel confident you and 700 will achieve greatness soon. One footnote, just when you think you have had it tough, there will always be someone who has had it tougher. Stop whining about the past and move forward and,

VOTE YES

on whatever the association gives us. Its for your own good.    

Personally I don't like the scope we lost in the new contract. Airport Customer Service and Reservations are so different in needs, wish we could have separate contracts. I'm hoping the company won't run with all of the possible outsourcing, but nothing from the US mgmt would surprise me. 

Bob. There "ain't" "nothin" wrong w my sentences. I abbreviate a lot. I also show up on time and I do my job to the best I can with the tools I'm given. Yes I've moved on from the past. What Iccan't stand is working along side idiots like you who don't give a rats arse about their fellow ccoworkers. I do. And I'll take 700 words over yours any day. I'd rather be in a union than be an at will employee

robbedagain said:
Bob. There "ain't" "nothin" wrong w my sentences. I abbreviate a lot. I also show up on time and I do my job to the best I can with the tools I'm given. Yes I've moved on from the past. What Iccan't stand is working along side idiots like you who don't give a rats arse about their fellow ccoworkers. I do. And I'll take 700 words over yours any day. I'd rather be in a union than be an at will employee
OK I guess I've had enough, you're starting to bore me.

Latest posts

Back