AA/Arpey sues Customer

More Holiday threats from Noresta

incase you have failed to notice...the only undue stress you cause during the Holidays is not any one in uppermanagement

they are home with their families. You only hurt your fellow flight attendants that have the integrity to come into work during the holiday they are scheduled for. And you hurt all front line employees with your nonsense. The end resuelt is the flights still operate at FAA min.

In case you didn't notice...

None of us care anymore!

Flight Attendants, Pilots, Mechanics and Ramp Workers are all pissed off! Should make for a good holiday season. :up:

In the few times I have been involved or knew someone. Its been a case of the crew member not wanting to bother. Once they find out particularly in a foreign country they will have to go to a police station to write a report, its never mind I don't want the hassle.

I have never seen AA not support or try to persuade someone not to go forward even once when it required delaying the next days departure or possibly canceling it.

So you admit you could care less about your fellow front line co workers

and oh yeah still waiting for that alleged flight number

I didn't admit about caring for other frontline employees. Once again, you try to spin it. I don't care if flights cancel for crews being sick, no coverage, rampers loading bags 1 every 10-15 minutes. Remember, December 2004 at JFK?

Check your PM's like I said before.

More Holiday threats from Noresta

incase you have failed to notice...the only undue stress you cause during the Holidays is not any one in uppermanagement

they are home with their families. You only hurt your fellow flight attendants that have the integrity to come into work during the holiday they are scheduled for. And you hurt all front line employees with your nonsense. The end resuelt is the flights still operate at FAA min.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think for one minute that I am going to work any harder or take on any stress because everyone calls in sick you are off your rocker.

That line of crap only works for management because if no one shows up for work you management types will be called in to take up the slack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So my advice to you is leave your answering machine on and leave you cell phone at work ;)

Back in March of 2001, when the company locked out the passengers at JFK and claimed that the mechanics were having a 24hour job action that caused the cancellation of 400 flights, I was involved in an accident where a stair truck that was not moved because, unknown to anyone else, management removed the driver of the stair truck and assigned him somewhere else, was hit by an aircraft. The truck was severely damaged as was the 777. These things happen, but before any investigation was done the company called the FBI and said that it was a deliberate act of sabotage. This was the only incident I ever had in 25 years of Taxiing aircraft so when the guys in suits showed up and started questioning me I told them that I had already been questioned by the PAPD. He then informed me that the PAPD was doing an accident investigation but they were doing a criminal investigation. Having never been in an accident I didnt know that this was unusual. Later he informed me that they were FBI, not PAPD and they got a call from AA claiming that this was a deliberate act of sabotage and directed me not to go anywhere. After questioning everyone else he then informed me that the investigation was concluded and that it was clearly an accident.

In another incident the company had a mechanic arrested and spend the night in jail for hitting a time clock. The company had been shorting the guys paycheck claiming that there was no punch time, despite his claim that even after numerous attempts it didnt work. On the night of the incident he had reportedly made over 30 attempts to clock in, on several clocks, when out of fustration he smacked the clock. The company had him removed in handcuffs.
Smack a timeclock get arrested, smack a gate agent or an FA and nothing happens.

Its illegal for a passenger to interfere with a crew member, so the issue is not limited to just assault, therefore the company, as the resposible party for the flight and the safety of all on board, including the crew should pursue incidences where customers assualt employees.

Its clear when comparing their actions in the accident, where they assume the worst prior to any investigation, the timeclock, the numerous gate agent and flight attendant incidences and the suit that Arpey initiated that AA is quick to pursue things when it invloves their property or management but its ok to beat the hell out of their employees.

In another incident the company had a mechanic arrested and spend the night in jail for hitting a time clock. The company had been shorting the guys paycheck claiming that there was no punch time, despite his claim that even after numerous attempts it didnt work. On the night of the incident he had reportedly made over 30 attempts to clock in, on several clocks, when out of fustration he smacked the clock. The company had him removed in handcuffs.
Smack a timeclock get arrested, smack a gate agent or an FA and nothing happens.

Golly, I remember timeclocks that wouldn't work UNLESS you hit them.

And I remember countless times on airplanes when a relay or a valve would not work unless hit. The BAE 111 REQUIRED that the starter relay be thumped on at least one engine for every departure.:)

Words to live by: "If you can't fix it, get a bigger hammer."

Golly, you make it sound so bad. :(

Are you a mechanic? Are you a terminal mechanic? Ever dealt with an AGSTAR relay?

With a planeload of passengers wanting to go, sometimes I didn't think I should take an hour and a half to fix something that could be done on overnight if a well-placed rap would make the plane fly. A call to tech made sure it would be attended to on overnight and a part would be waiting for the plane.

And, on the BAE, "fixing" it lasted about as long as rapping it.

Latest posts