AA Cargo Boys Busted

One right that a jury has and few if any judges will not instruct jurors on, and even less Americans know about is jury nullification. A jury may decide that the law sucks or for what ever other reason they decide, throw the whole case out. What ever law that the defendant was accused of breaking is still valid but the jury chose to ignore it in a particular case.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! Organized religion is man made and anything man made is corrupt. Its one big scam perpetrated through out the centuries by the elites to control and manipulate the masses. 'Let us take all your worth here on earth. Your reward will come when you are dead.' Its evil genious! :down:

Not sure about the rest of you but I have served on two juries. In both instances (DUI and a civil case) we knew the verdicts we 'wanted' to render but the facts presented in the case did not support that decision and we cut the DUI loose and did not hold the Insurance company 100% responsible in the 2nd case. You would be surprised how people change when they are responsible for someone else's life. People tend to do the right thing.

Bob, we would have turned you into the judge to have you removed.

How ironic. Didn't the union do the same thing to him once?....
I enjoy reading your smug remarks when it comes to us "labor" sluggos. What do you gain from it? Do you think your master will give you an 'atta boy?"
The truth about organized labor, the AFL-CIO in particular, is that it shills for "the man" by adhering to the "Business Unionism" model to keep any real unionism from spreading, and keep so called radicals in check. Case in point Bob Owens. Bob won't play their game so he's out. Chuck Schalk too. Lets not forget my Brother Raccoon over at AFW, Dan Cunningham who was ousted as Local 567 president many moons ago. How many striking unions have been left hanging by the mighty AFL-CIO. PAATCO and Eastern come to mind. Lets not forget the scabbing it condoned at NWA against the AMFA. Ever wonder why their are no sympathy strikes or boycotts in this country?
The AFL-CIO has not limited its shenanigans to the U.S. It has aided and abetted the CIA and U.S corporations to giain control of union activism in Latin America using its American Institute for Free Labour Development, AIFLD.Organized labor in thie U.S. is nothing but a capitalist tool :down: :down: Don't worry, "the man" will get you too :lol: :lol:

I enjoy reading your smug remarks when it comes to us "labor" sluggos. What do you gain from it? Do you think your master will give you an 'atta boy?"
The truth about organized labor, the AFL-CIO in particular, is that it shills for "the man" by adhering to the "Business Unionism" model to keep any real unionism from spreading, and keep so called radicals in check. Case in point Bob Owens. Bob won't play their game so he's out. Chuck Schalk too. Lets not forget my Brother Raccoon over at AFW, Dan Cunningham who was ousted as Local 567 president many moons ago. How many striking unions have been left hanging by the mighty AFL-CIO. PAATCO and Eastern come to mind. Lets not forget the scabbing it condoned at NWA against the AMFA. Ever wonder why their are no sympathy strikes or boycotts in this country?
The AFL-CIO has not limited its shenanigans to the U.S. It has aided and abetted the CIA and U.S corporations to giain control of union activism in Latin America using its American Institute for Free Labour Development, AIFLD.Organized labor in thie U.S. is nothing but a capitalist tool :down: :down: Don't worry, "the man" will get you too :lol: :lol:
There really isnt any "organized Labor" in this country. In addtion to Patco you have Continental and lets not forget how the AFL-CIO (because of the TWU) lobbied Clinton to step in on the independant APA and stop the American Airlines pilots from striking then had Clinton allow ALPA affiliated pilots to strike a short time later.

The sad fact is labor unions are more than willing to screw union workers just to get at what they consider to be competeing organizations. The fact is unions should look at other unions as fraternal organizations, not the enemy, unless they are allied with corporate efforts to lower wages.

A few years back I was visiting in the west of Ireland and I was following a story about how a group of Irish Train Engineers had spilt off from their main union and formed a new union-in Europe its much easier to do. These engineers had decided to go on strike-the railroad tried to get engineers from the union they left to run the trains in order to break their strike-THEY REFUSED.Not just the drivers but the union itself refused. Despite their differences they would not scab. Unfortunately we rarely see that type of ethical behavior in the US. Here we see unions sabotage each other and the most flagrant violators are the AFL-CIO unions. In Eurpoe its one thing to compete for members but that competition does not drive unions under the desk of management.

Bob,
The ONLY one(Union) that I know for sure, is the west coast Longshoremans union. //.....................SOLID as a ROCK !!!

Even the ILA(International Longshoremens Union) that covers Maine to Brownsville Tx. is "prone" to "deal making" :down:

But back to the west coast for a minute(their logo escapes me at the moment) is a spin off from Harry Bridges, who the late RFK rerfered to as a communist.

I don't know if HB was one, but what I DO KNOW, is NO ONE, not 1 single person crosses THAT picket line, once it goes up :up: :up: :up:

In case ANYONE out there isn't sure about the word UNITY, ....well watch them, next time there is a STRIKE out there !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYHi72y2gg

http://www.ilwu.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q26kJjRd9Xc

Bob,
The ONLY one(Union) that I know for sure, is the west coast Longshoremans union. //.....................SOLID as a ROCK !!!

Even the ILA(International Longshoremens Union) that covers Maine to Brownsville Tx. is "prone" to "deal making" :down:

But back to the west coast for a minute(their logo escapes me at the moment) is a spin off from Harry Bridges, who the late RFK rerfered to as a communist.

I don't know if HB was one, but what I DO KNOW, is NO ONE, not 1 single person crosses THAT picket line, once it goes up :up: :up: :up:

In case ANYONE out there isn't sure about the word UNITY, ....well watch them, next time there is a STRIKE out there !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYHi72y2gg

http://www.ilwu.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q26kJjRd9Xc

The Long shoremen are in trouble. If the globalists have their way, Chinese container ships will by pass U.S ports and drop off their junk in Mexico. The junk will then be driven into the U.S by Mexican trucks. :down: :down: Of course people like eolsen think this is "free trade."
NAFTA highway network
NAFTA highway

You can thank the last Democratic administration for that.

And you're absolutely correct about bypassing the US ports....

Kansas City Southern just bought out Mexican railroad TFM to form NAFTA Rail, and now has a continuous line from Lazaro Cardenas on the Pacific Coast, entering the US at Laredo, TX, continuing up to Corpus Christi, trackage rights into Houston, and then back on their own rails to Kansas City.

CP Rail has online service from Port of Vancouver into the midwest (all the way down to New Orleans), and can interchange with BNSF to serve the west coast, and just about anyone else along the way...

So, it's entirely possible that as restrictions on transborder cargo get lowered it will be cheaper (and perhaps more efficient?) to bring things in via Canada and Mexico which are ultimately bound for points east of the Rocky Mountains...

Kansas City Southern just bought out Mexican railroad TFM to form NAFTA Rail, and now has a continuous line from Lazaro Cardenas on the Pacific Coast, entering the US at Laredo, TX, continuing up to Corpus Christi, trackage rights into Houston, and then back on their own rails to Kansas City.

CP Rail has online service from Port of Vancouver into the midwest (all the way down to New Orleans), and can interchange with BNSF to serve the west coast, and just about anyone else along the way...

So, it's entirely possible that as restrictions on transborder cargo get lowered it will be cheaper (and perhaps more efficient?) to bring things in via Canada and Mexico which are ultimately bound for points east of the Rocky Mountains...

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Cargo entering at the port of YVR....................Hmmmmm...................Interesting.

E,...I'll give you 3 guesses what UNION runs the ports in BC
(Your first 2 guesses dont count)
YUP,.......You got it.

The ....."ILWU" :up: :up: :up: :up:

ILWU......Unionism at it's FINEST !!
GOD bless them !!

You must forget about the Dem vs. Rep, liberal vs. conservative false paradigm which "the man" has in place to divide and conquer. Most of your politicians serve the same master. A good analogy is an illegal gambling operation. You may have mobsters fighting each other over a card game. If anyone from the outside threatens the game they unite. The democrats are like the Bonanos and the Republicans are like the Gambinos

As I recall it, NAFTA was blessed by the Senate in a midnight session with Republiscum Bob Dole at the helm of the meeting and a minimum quorum in attendance. Which administration was that?

You must forget about the Dem vs. Rep, liberal vs. conservative false paradigm which "the man" has in place to divide and conquer. Most of your politicians serve the same master. A good analogy is an illegal gambling operation. You may have mobsters fighting each other over a card game. If anyone from the outside threatens the game they unite. The democrats are like the Bonanos and the Republicans are like the Gambinos

I've said that for years.

There's no such thing as a "good" politician, that is, unless they are put in prison with the general population and bubba.