Aa - Money To Burn

AAmech said:
Keep on trying to tell us how a 25% cut is better than a 17.5%. I'm eating it up!!!
A 25% paycut while leaving the benifits and language intact with a 9% snapback is better than what we got, so yea I would have rather taken a twenty five percent paycut which would now only be 14%. Our real pay cut when you factor in Holidays and vacation was well over 20%, in fact we are still making 20% less while the pilots are only making 14% less.

For years, going all the way back to the 50s the unions always said that benifits were just as if not more important than pay raises. The TWU has gone completely in the opposite direction, in fact they sound like RTW advocates or Libertarians.

Of course we are not International officers who just got a pay raise like you.

By the way I was in contact with the OIG today.

Bob Owens said:
By the way I was in contact with the OIG today.
Are you making threats Bob????? :huh:

I hope you gave them more proof then you are willing to put on these baords. I have to say that I have done a bit of digging myself and knowing a few folks at the OIG as well, let's just say, oh how do I put this without hurting your feelings. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

twuer said:
Are you making threats Bob????? :huh:

I hope you gave them more proof then you are willing to put on these baords. I have to say that I have done a bit of digging myself and knowing a few folks at the OIG as well, let's just say, oh how do I put this without hurting your feelings. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob did not make threats. He stated facts. He stated his name and belief in current issues regarding our profession.

twuer, you state what from behind an alias?