AA pilots not happy with contract negotiation progress

i see the president of the apa did what we've suggested the assoc. do; write an open letter to the board and further turn the screws on stingy HQ.

unprecedented airline and company profits in this recent era of 5-6 years...strong economy and this company has labor strife. has to be pressure mounting.

i see the president of the apa did what we've suggested the assoc. do; write an open letter to the board and further turn the screws on stingy HQ.

unprecedented airline and company profits in this recent era of 5-6 years...strong economy and this company has labor strife. has to be pressure mounting.
And I say the asso. should still write a letter to the board as a follow up to the Pilots letter and to also show support amongst all union groups still without contracts. Unity is best for all to be supportive.

OOOH! A Letter! That'll show 'em! ;)
If done correctly, those letters will get attention. If done correctly they will talks at the board meetings. Over time the board will in fact take all information into account when and if it comes time to make a decision. So to sit there and claim, as you did, OOOOH! That'll show them, and not do anything at all, like this asso usually and always does is just pathetically stupid. Start bugging the board members. Letters from the unions to our board members did in fact help out. You will not see an immediate board action or reaction, but instead, over time. Our letters helped get the Co. NC replaced at the table first and then GK sent in KK to finalize it and get it done.
So to do nothing and just let it ride out would be very typical of this pathetic asso.