AA put a gun to our head, we pulled the trigger

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
----------------
On 4/16/2003 6:06:19 PM AAmech wrote:

Your right! We did it. But thats the way BK law is. You either negotiate a crap deal. Or get a crappier one rammed up your A--.

----------------​
Where were these negotiations? All I know about is the crap AA shoved down our throats. Thank god for the company there were so many willing to takers. It would be a horrible thing for them to actually negotiate a fair deal on the level with real numbers.

Your right! We did it. But thats the way BK law is. You either negotiate a crap deal. Or get a crappier one rammed up your A--.

We all know for sure now that the management at AMR could give a damn about anyone but for the almighty dollar. Now lets see whats up their sleeve? Carty better do some real selling . I will never believe another single word out of his mouth. He is an absolute liar. I love my job but will never trust management ever again. From this point on I will not go out of my way for this company, I will treat them as the necessary evil in my work life. I have done what I consider an outstanding job for AA and will continue to do so. But they better never ask me to do anything outside what I am assigned to do because I now consider those extras part of my cut backs with AA.

Latest posts