Aa Screwup Helps Southwest

Latreal, your posted, "then we have you with nothing better to do in your old age but keep crap going," just serves 100% to prove my point. First you seek to denigrate me by saying I have nothing better to do, second slander me because of my age, and third refer to a genuine issue of dispute now in the Federal courts as "crap." All in the service of denying others their personal experience. Your hostility to TWAers is plainly evident.

Second, you suggest I return to SJs BB and do not post here. And who are you to make such judgements? Your arrogance is highly evident. It is understandable why nAAtive pilots on SJ's did not want you around.

:eek:ff:

Anyone care to actually continue the discussion of the topic of the thread? If not, I'd be happy to help everyone get past the latest AA/TW bash each other thread.

AAviator said:
MCI, why didn't boeing/AWA/??? show up in BK with a pile of money for ya'll?
Because of the debtor in possesion financing that AA provided. This pretty much blocked anyone else from making a move for TWA without having to give AA a chunk of change.

Thats only valid until the judge called the court to order. Had anyone else had a better plan they could have "refunded" AA's DIP $.

Nobody did.

AAviator said:
Thats only valid until the judge called the court to order. Had anyone else had a better plan they could have "refunded" AA's DIP $.

Nobody did.
<_< aaviator------I think that's what the man said!!!! So what's your point? I don't think any of this will change anything anyway! It'ss all past tense!!!!