Aircraft Retirements

Who cares. The comment I was replying to was on THIS thread..... idiot.
Look here loopy loo, let me splain.. maybe you'll have the sense to figure it out.... if I want to read about bailouts, well... I guess I would go to that thread... but... and heres where I know it gets tough for you...if someone wants to read about aircraft retirements, I guess they would go to THAT thread...

I know.... its difficult for you to comprehend such a complicated idea.. but.. think real hard, maybe get some advice from an older wiser person... maybe eat some foods that help your brain.. slowly but surely I'm sure it will gradually come to you...then again, maybe not..

What's more,, if your concerned about the postal workers, guess what? You can EVEN start a whole new thread about them... Really something isnt it...

Reactions: Rogallo
Look here loopy loo, let me splain.. maybe you'll have the sense to figure it out.... if I want to read about bailouts, well... I guess I would go to that thread... but... and heres where I know it gets tough for you...if someone wants to read about aircraft retirements, I guess they would go to THAT thread...

I know.... its difficult for you to comprehend such a complicated idea.. but.. think real hard, maybe get some advice from an older wiser person... maybe eat some foods that help your brain.. slowly but surely I'm sure it will gradually come to you...then again, maybe not..

What's more,, if your concerned about the postal workers, guess what? You can EVEN start a whole new thread about them... Really something isnt it...
The day I need YOU to explain something to ME I will be wearing a toe tag.